A Little Piece Of Heaven

All I want for Christmas. Part numero uno.

Ahh. Christmas, my favorite time of year. The house was decorated with Christmas lights and a Christmas tree was set up downstairs. I pulled the cookies out of the oven and sat them on the counter.

"You mean you can cook?" Matt asked as he got a cookie then tossed it from hand to hand to cool it down.

"Yes asswipe, I can. And don't eat anymore. These are for Adeline to put under the Christmas tree for Santa." I said then pushed him out of the kitchen.

A pair of warm arms wrapped around me.

"Hey there." Brian said then kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I said as I scooped the cookies off of the pan and put them into a glad-ware container.

"Is one of those mine?" he asked then reached to get one.

"No!" I said then slapped his hand.

"Ow." He said then quickly pulled his hand back.

"You guys will get to eat them tonight." I said then kissed him.

"Ah man. I don't wanna wait."

"Shh. Now go in there with everyone else and I'll be out in a minute." I said then pushed him out of the kitchen too.

I finished fixing the cookies, put them up in the cupboard then went into the living room. Brian pulled me into his lap.

Everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor. Kerry was resting in between Jimmy's legs, her back against his chest. Jessica was curled up on the floor with her head on Zack's lap, Matt was sitting with Val, and Johnny had Treva on his lap.

Its nice to see everyone so happy.

"Okay. Zack you go first!" I said. Zacky got up and got his present from the Christmas tree then handed it to Jimmy. Jimmy ripped the paper off, a look of pure excitement on his face.

"A fucking Metallica shirt?! I hate Metallica!" He said then threw the present, box and all at Zacky.

"Hah! I knew you hated it! So I made sure it was my size...so, Hah on you! I got me a present!" He said then stuck his tongue out.

"Zack you mother fucker! That's not how it goes." I said then threw a pillow at his head. He dodged then laughed at me.

"Okay. Ivy it's your turn!" Kerry said. I reached over and got my present, then handed it to Kerry.

She unwrapped it, "What is this?"

"Guess!" I said.

She giggled then Jimmy whispered something in her ear.

"Ivy! You little shit!" She said then threw the Kama Sutra book back into the box.

I laughed.

Kerry looked around, "Matt! Your turn!"

Matt pulled a present out of the end table and handed it to Johnny. Johnny unwrapped it.

"What's Spanish fly?" Johnny asked as he eyed the bottle. Brian, Jimmy and Zacky controlled the urge to laugh and I was laughing.

"I saw it at a liquor store, the man told me it was pretty kick ass so I was like...Johnny needs this. It will knock you out!" Matt said. Johnny eagerly opened the bottle and took a long drink.