A Little Piece Of Heaven

All I want for Christmas. Numero Dos.

Presents were exchanged, everyone headed upstairs. Brian and I lay on the fold out bed the couch made, watching Zacky eat the cookies Adeline and Ivan put under the tree for Santa.

"Are you dressing up as Santa this year?" Brian asked, his hands were wrapped around mine.

"Fuck yeah!" He said then stuffed another cookie in his mouth.

I laughed, "If you keep on eating cookies like that you'll have a belly like him soon."

Zacky glanced down at his stomach then looked at me with a panicked expression. He got up and took the plate of cookies upstairs with him.

"Any one want some cookies?!" He yelled.

Johnny yelled fuck you then went back to what he was doing. Matt's gonna get an earful in the morning, he failed to tell Johnny what Spanish fly does. Uh-oh.

I laughed my ass off at Johnny.

Brian snuggled in next to me on the makeshift bed. I smiled then kissed the top of his head.

"Do you think we'll last?" He asked, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I remembered the last time that question was asked.


"I miss you." I said softly. He nodded then took another drink of his beer.

"I miss you too." He replied.

"I love you."

"It's about time." He laughed then pulled me up off of the couch, his arms wrapped around me and he swayed gently.

"Do you think we'll last?" I asked, my head was laying on his chest.

"I think we will. We've been through alot, and really, there's nothing more that I want in my life than to spend it with you." he said then kissed my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss progressed.


"I hope so." I said.

The answer has changed so much since those times. It felt like we've grown up so much since then. But we really haven't, we're still the same immature kids at heart, with slightly tougher skin. Two years ago I never would have guessed I would have been able to handle seeing Brian with another girl. But I did. She got the fuck out of here too.

"Do you still want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"I always have wanted that." I said then wrapped my arms around him and cradled his head in my arms.

"Good."

"I cant wait to have kids with you. You're gonna be funny as hell." I said then ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Don't poke fun at my parenting skills!"

I laughed, "You fucking put Adeline's diaper on backwards!"

"My bad." He laughed.

"I want babies though."

"Me too. But only one at a time...they kid gets one boob. I want the other." He said then grabbed my chest.

I giggled, "Whoa there cowboy."

"Remember! Wrap your whacker before you attack her!" Jimmy yelled from the den.

"Close your door fag!" Brian yelled as he sat up.

"Fuck no! Its cold in here and there isn't a heating...vent...thing."

Brian rolled his eyes then laid back down.

"Queer." He mumbled under his breath.

"I am not gay! I have proof!" Jimmy yelled.

"Surrreeee." Brian said.

"Don't believe me! Want to watch my porn?" He asked then threw a video tape into the living room, it collided with the back of the couch then made a slight noise as it hit the carpet.

"Ew! Sick!" I said then pulled the blankets over my head like it was going to make anything better.