A Little Piece Of Heaven

I could never be your god.

Once again, here I am looking back. Wishing I wouldn't have done the things I have. I wish I wouldn't have came back. I should have stayed in England and stopped fucking up people's lives. Brian was so happy without me and Matt was moving on. But as much as I want to say 'fuck love!' at the same time I welcome it with open arms.

I want nothing else in this world more than to be with Brian for the rest of my days here on earth, and after we're gone. I love him more than I love anything else. It was great, everything felt fine and my days were spent bullshitting with Matt and the guys. When me and Brian were just a couple. Not getting ready to get married and we really never talked about the future but just assumed we were going to be together.

Today I fell and felt better.

I leaned back in my chair, resting it against the wall. Brian and Jimmy still haven't got back yet with Matt.

"Dude, do you remember that time Jimmy farted and had Treva hanging out the window?" Kerry said before laughing.

I laughed, "Yeah. Remember when you guys left me and Zack at the motel for three hours?"

She looked at me for a minute, "Fuck yeah! The entire ride back all I heard was Matt saying 'Ivy's gonna kick your ass!' and Brian saying 'I cant believe I forgot her!'. They would talk for about 10 minutes like that and you'd hear Jimmy yell 'Fuckers! You forgot Zack too!'" she said then laughed.

I sighed, "I miss it. I miss it bad."

"It'll all go back to normal in time, just give it time. All this shit has happened like one thing right after the other. God's gonna give you a break eventually." She said before taking a drink of her coffee.

"I hope so."

-Brian's pov-

"Pick his legs up!" I instructed. Jimmy lifted Matt's legs into the jeep. I ran around the Jeep then got in the driver side. Jimmy got in on the other side.

Matt groaned, "Where are we going?"

Jimmy flashed me his evil smirk, "To hell. Now shut up." He said then rowed his window down.

-Ivy's pov-

I folded the couch bed out then ran upstairs and grabbed the necessary linens from the closet and came back downstairs. I tugged the fitted sheet down over the mattress then spread the blanket out. I know how hard it is to get Matt in the bed when he's drunk, the last thing you need is a flat sheet. Kerry sat down on the corner of the bed.

"Do you have a thing for Matt?" she asked.

I sat down, "I don't think so."

"Ivy. You don't or you do." she said sternly.

"I love Brian."

She nodded, "Then go after Brian and don't worry about Matt. He'll make it okay. And, do us all a favor. We want Ivy back."

"I want me back too." I said. Kerry nodded.

"Goodnight." she said then went upstairs.

"Night." I said then threw the pillows on the bed. I laid back and soon fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________________

I woke to the door slamming shut. Jimmy and Brian were tugging Matt's limp body into the cabin. I jumped up, went to help but decided I was better off watching. I pulled the blankets back, they heaved him up onto the bed.

"What took you so long?" I asked as I pulled Matt's shoes off.

"We had to find him, he was out behind the bar, with the dumpsters. Something bad happened." Brian said as he sat down on the recliner.

I pulled the blankets back over Matt then pulled his sunglasses off. Jimmy was already gone upstairs. Brian pulled me onto his lap.

"I know he's your best friend and you hate seeing him like this but you have to get some sleep. Leave him alone, he'll be here in the morning." Brian said then kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to. I want to stay here." I said then moved to the love-seat. Brian huffed.

"Sorry." He said defensively.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just panicking, for no reason. I don't even know what's going on."

"I understand."

"I love you alot."

"I love you alot too." He said goofily.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked. He nodded his head yes.

"Let's go." I said then grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.