Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 13 [[Last update posted on INO]]

Mikey’s POV:

I woke up with Chloe in my arms. She looked so peaceful.
We were in my room. eventually! But… why were we in my bed? I looked down… And why was my top off?
I turned my head slowly as not to wake Chloe with any sudden movements. Why was someone lying on top of Bob? On my floor?!
“Oh Mikey…” I heard Chloe moan in her sleep as she rolled over and snuggled into my chest.
“Looks like someone’s having a good dream” I muttered to myself as I rested my chin on top of her head.
The smell of flowers filled my nostrils. Jasmine and White Rose to be precise. I only knew that because she was telling me about her new
Shampoo yesterday.
“Mikey?” I heard a faint whisper above me.
“Whaa—Shit!-Gerard! What are you doing here!” I hissed at my brother hovering over me.
“Dude…Why are you smelling her hair?!” he laughed as I tried to sit up without waking Chloe.
“I’m not! I’m just…” I trailed off.
“Gutted you didn’t get to screw her?” Gerard chipped in.
“What? How do you know what happened… or, didn’t happen” I added.
“After the whole Ryan incident I kinda sobered up a bit… I don’t see the point in drinking anymore. I don’t need more shit in my life, and that’s all alcohol seems to do to everyone!” Wow, I was being given a lecture about drinking by my brother, Gerard Freakin Way! Something happened last night to make him all serious… and I want to know what!
“Gee? Are you sure you’re okay? You-“
“I never said I was okay!” he snapped, cutting across me. “I’m Not Oh-Fucking-Kay Mikey! I Never Fucking Am!”. Woah! Calm down Gee! “I asked why you smelled her hair, that you didn’t get laid, and gave you a small talk about un-necessary drinking!”
“Dudes! Please!” I heard Bob mumble from on the floor.
“Okay, maybe you two didn’t have sex… but they certainly did!” Gerard sighed as he went back towards the door.
“Wha- Gee How do you know all this?” I asked, giving Bob strange sideward glances.
“All in good time little brother” he smirked tapping his nose. “Oh and if you want me I’ll be over at Frank’s. Actually before that I’ll be in the kitchen… God I need more coffee!” he sighed as he walked out of my room.
“What was all that about?” I heard a soft mumble from under me.
“Oh Chloe, you’re awake!” I smiled, kissing her on the forehead.
“’fraid so!” she giggled, sitting up and brushing her lips against mine, before letting out a small gasp.
“what? Baby are you okay?” I asked concerned.
“Oh erm… Mikey baby, can I have a minuet with Lottie please?” she whispered in my ear.
Lottie?!” I asked shocked.
“Hi” she waved sheepishly from behind Bob.
“Erm… Sure, one minuet baby” I stammered, pulling a top on and going downstairs shortly followed by Bob.


Bob’s POV:
“Soooooo?!” Mikey asked me expectantly, as we made our way towards the smell of coffee.
“Soooooo?” I asked him nonplused.
“What happened with you two?!” he demanded, pouring us both some coffee and sitting on a nearby stool.
“Look, I’m not one to kiss and tell-” I started, only to be cut off by Mikey,
“Kiss and tell?!” he laughed, “The only woman you’ve ever kissed is your mother!” he chortled.
“Sh’up dude!” I chuckled, shoving him off the stool and sitting on it myself.
“Hey!” came a yell from somewhere on the floor.
“Hi!” I laughed, waving down at Mikey, lying on the floor, with his skinny legs over his head.
“You’re fucking lucky I didn’t have my coffee in my hand you know!” He exclaimed
You’re fucking lucky I’m in a good mood this morning… you know I could take you!” I told him, looking serious.
“Yeah? Well bring it on big man!” he teased, jumping up and using a spoon as a sword and a tray as a shield.
“Nah, I don’t want to have to hurt you Mikey, Mummy wouldn’t be too happy would she?” I laughed at the look on his face.
“Awwwww… Ickle Bobby scared he’ll get huwt?” Mikey mocked me in a baby voice.
“Somehow I think you’ll be the one in pain little mannnnn!” I whispered, just quietly enough for him to hear.
“Nah, well even if I do, I’ve got Chloe to kiss me better!” He beamed “Who’ve you got? I don’t think Gee’s into that sorta shit man” he laughed.
“I’ve got Lottie…” I smiled to myself… I can’t believe I got her… I finally got her… I just love her so much… I know this is going to work out… I just know it…
“Hey! He-man! Are we fighting or what?!” Mikey called, snapping me out of my daze and putting washing up liquid tribal striped on his boney cheeks.
“What’s going on here?” a voice sounded from the doorway…
“Wha-Fuc-Oh… Gee, it’s only you!” Mikey stuttered, trying his best to hide his weapons of mass destruction [[i.e his spoon]].
“What ya doin’?” he asked cheekily, like a school girl trying to flirt…
“Oh erm…” Mikey started, his cheeks glowing red.
“Mikey and I were just discussing who’d win in a fight… me…” I stopped for a few seconds… “Or Luke Skywalker here…” I nodded towards Mikey, with his spoon help high above his head.
“Oh that’s easyyyyyyy!” Gee chuckled… “Neither of you!” he finished, raising his fists and laughing.
exxxxxactlyyyyyy” Mikey started… “No… Wait?!” he said with a confused look on his face.
“Mikey?” Gerard asked.
“Erm, yeah?” he replied, being dragged from his oh so random thoughts.
“Shut up!” Gerard laughed and turned back to the door.
“Hey Gee? You goin over to Iero’s?” I asked coolly.
“Yeah, gonna go find out how many girls he got with last night… I’m gonna get me some money!” he said the last part with a Cheshire cat grin spread wide across his face. “Why?”
“Oh… Just wondering…” I replied, chugging down the remainders of my coffee.
Just then we all froze as we heard some hushed talking from the hall.
“No! Lottie, I am not doing that!”
And why on earth not?!
“Cause… He likes you… And I know you have a thing for him! Please… just… give it some time…”
“But-“
“But nothing! You fucked him for Christ’s sake!”
At that everyone turned to look at me. It was pretty obvious who they were talking about.
“Erm… Bob?” Gee asked,
“Is there something you want to tell us?” Mikey finished.