Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 1

Normal POV:

"Miss Davies. For the last time. STOP TALKING!"
Chloe slid downwards in her chair, trying to avoid the eyes of her classmates boring into her.
"Geeez. What’s bitten her today?" Aimee said sarcastically, under her breath.
Chloe sat up straight again. Aimee was sitting next to her chatting away happily, without a care in the world.
"I, um, dno" Chloe mumbled as the door opened slightly.
"Yes Mr. Way?" the teacher sighed as Chloe and Aimee sat bolt upright to get a better look at their best friend.
"I, err. Can I borrow Chloe and Aimee for a few minuets? ……… please?" he finished some-what lamely.
After 5 minuets of him trying to persuade the teacher to let the girls out, she caved in. “If you must” she sighed. “But I want them back this time, no wandering around school ‘til the end of the day!” she barked at the three teens frozen in the doorway.
“Miss, honestly, do you know us but at all?” Chloe smirked cheekily as she gracefully left the room.
“So. What we needed for this time?” Chloe asked Mikey, playfully punching his arm.
“Oh I had double physics and needed a little” he stopped walking “Pick-Me-UP” he finished as he shoved Chloe over his shoulder.
“Oh my god! Will you two just get a room?!” Aimee sternly looked at her other two friends, barely concealing a grin. Mikey suddenly let go of a Screaming Chloe.
“How many times! It’s just playful. Me and Mikey don’t have ANY feelings what-so-ever towards each other!” Chloe exaggerated, spreading out her arms for extra effect.
“Yeah! I mean, I would pick you up but I know you’d bit me like usual, and lets face it, your breath is really bad!” Mikey joked as he ran off down the stars, closely followed by a speeding Aimee, trying to catch up with him.
Just then, the bell rang, stopping Mikey and Aimee in their tracks.
“Shit. I gotta go meet Gee” Mikey sighed. “Will you guys come with me?” he asked the now worn out Aimee and the Catching-up Chloe.

Chloe’s POV:

I looked into his puppy eyes. How could I not go? I mean, I had music next and I really wanted to go, but just looking at him. “If I must” I heard myself say before I could stop.
“Aimee?” I heard him ask.
“Well I gotta stay with Chloe ain’t I? So yeah go on then.”
“Whey. Okay so I think he’s waiting outside for me” he said walking off.
None of this corresponded to me at this moment in time; I couldn’t think straight, all I was doing was staring at Mikey. Slowly running his pale hands through his dark hair, his thick glasses askew on his nose. Perfectly in proportion with the rest of his beautiful features.
Wait. I’m not thinking this. Mikey is my friend nothing more. He has a girlfriend for Christ’s sake! He’d never go for me!
“Chloe come-ON!” I heard Aimee shout as I was taken over by the heard of adolescents barging past on Changeover.


Aimee’s POV:

“Chloe come-ON!” I shouted at her. What was with her today? Whenever Mikey was around she goes into major meltdown.
I’d asked her so many times if she had feelings for him, but she denied it every time. She wouldn’t lie to me would she?
Nah, course not; were best mates!
“Hey Gee” I heard Chloe shout, giving Gerard a warm hug.
“Heya Chloe, Heya Aimee.” He called over to me.
“Oh. Hi Gerard” I mumbled walking over to him.
“How many times? It’s not Gerard! Its Gee.” He said pulling me into a hug.
“Oh, erm. Sorry…” I apologized taking in his scent. “Gerard.” I slowly muttered. Luckily he didn’t hear.
I’ve liked Gerard for a while now. I don’t know what it is, he’s just so…so…perfect. I always feel safe whenever I’m with him. His long shaggy dark hair falling over his pale face, his thin lips standing from his light skin, along with his eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes; hazel. Occasionally green, depending on his mood.