Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 5

Mikey's POV:

“I…Erm…KnowSomeoneWhoLikesYou” She rushed out the last part.
“Oh” my heart sank. “Well always nice to know I have friends. Is that it then?” I joked. She didn’t look too impressed.
Is that it?!” she repeated. “Aren’t you gonna ask who it is?” She spat.
“Erm…Not really. My heart is already taken.” I smiled at the clearly ranging Chloe.
“Oh come on Mikey, you know what I mean!” She sounded anxious, mad and hurt, all at the same time.
“No. Chloe. I don’t know what you mean. When have I ever understood you?”-
Was it her who liked me?
“Oh stop being such an Ass Mikey!” She yelled. Obviously Not.
“Why am I an ass?!” I enquired. Being hurt by her last remark.
“We all know you and Polly aren’t happy! What the fuck did you think we were talking about Friday night after your little ‘lovers tiff ’ ?
This comment hurt me. It really hurt me.
“What’s up with you? I was joking!” I stated.
Me? ME! Is there something up with Me?”
“No, no there’s nothing wrong with you.” I walked over to her, leaning in to hug her when she pushed me away.
“What was that?” I asked, sounding a little more hurt than I intended. “Chloe I didn’t mean to upset Yo-”
”Yeah Whatever” She cut across me.
“Chloe. I was joking!. Humor obviously being lost on some!” I retorted.
“Oh fuck off Mikey. How could I Ever like you?!” she bellowed, tears running down her pale face.
“Me Fuckoff? May I remind you that it is you stood here in my room, wearing my clothes!” I growled angrily.
At this she stormed out of my room. Sobbing uncontrollably.
What have I done?