Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

chapter 7

Chloe’s POV:
”Excuse me” Mikey said; tapping Matt on the shoulder.
Before now I was trying to keep all of these guys away from me, but now I saw Mikey; clearly full of jealousy. It made me want to lay down all my defenses and let all these guys do whatever they wanted to do with me. As long as Mikey saw, I didn’t mind.
But what did he want now? Hadn’t he ruined my night enough already?!
“What Mikey!” I answered for Matt; Letting Mikey know that I didn’t need, nor want him here right now.

“You looked like you needed a hand.” He squeaked; being hurt by my sharpness.
“Well she doesn’t okay!” Matt smirked as two other guys walked away. Obviously smelling defeat.
“She can use mine whenever she likes! Can’t you babe?!” he assumed nudging me.
I felt sick at this comment but giggled all the same.
Mikey however didn’t buy it.

I have to get him back. If he thought there was something wrong with me then I’ll just show him how sick and twisted I can be!
I’ll do something so unlike me; that he’ll wonder where the old Chloe went.
I’ll show him it’s his entire fault my life’s a mess! Ever since he dumped me it’s all gone down hill!
“Is there something you wanted Mikey?” I smiled sweetly, trying to trick him into thinking I’d forgotten every shitty thing he’d ever done.
“Yeah…Could I talk to you for a sec please?” he asked; beckoning me to the other side of the room.
I obliged and told Matt to wait where he was for me ‘cause “I’ll be back in a minuet”.
I strutted over to Mikey, swinging my hips so I got the attention of almost every straight guy in the room.
“Yeah Mikey?” I asked sweetly, placing my hand on his shoulder.
He regained his awareness of what was going on. “What the fuck are you doing? You can do sooooo much better than him!” he whispered, keeping his voice on level.
“Oh well that is awfully kind of you! You should have thought about that before you dumped me for that slut!” I growled through clenched teeth.
“What?!” He gasped, taken aback.
“You know what I mean! When you dumped me for that slag just cause I wasn’t ready to sleep with you!” i shouted. A bridge in the music covering up what I was yelling.
“Ever wonder why!” he barked back just as angry.
At this I knew what to do. Mikey’s anger was showing that he still cared. After all, anger is an emotion. Showing emotion proves he still cares. I’m gonna hurt him like he hurt me!
“Okay, fine. But if that’s all you wanted..” I pulled Matt over to me and pushed my lips onto his.
I’ve never felt so discussed in my entire life!
He pushed his tongue into my mouth with such force that he went too deep and I almost retched.
His hands automatically went to rest on my breasts. Mikey never once did that!
[well apart from one time we got a little too kinky in my pool.]
Mikey was right; I could do better! But right now I was angry. I needed to vent some frustration.
I let Matt lead me upstairs. Nudging him in the direction of Mikey’s room on the way.


Normal POV:
The odd couple crashed down on the bed.
Matt’s dirty fingernails scraping Chloe’s clean skin.
His Greasy matted hair, wiping her chin as he made his way down her body; attempting to rip off her clothes.
Chloe pushed his head down. It was the only part of him she could reach seen as she was being pinned to the bed.
Matt stopped tugging on Chloe’s top and made his way further down her body.
“No!”

Chloe’s POV:

I Changed my mind. I didn’t want this. Not now. Not with Matt.
“No!” I said forcefully, pushing his head.
It seemed to have worked. I went to sit up but got pushed back down again as Matt moved lower down my body.
I meant to push him away from me. Not tell him to ‘go down there’!
“Matt please!” I moaned as he undid my zip.
Not a good moan; more of a whimper. He obviously didn’t see it like that!
“Yeah you like that babe?!” he said forcefully, sending his left hand inside my underwear, while his right one was still pinning me down.
“Fuckkkk!” I screamed.
What the fuck did he think he was doing?!
“Matt Get Off Me!” I cried; pushing his heavy body away from me, but failing miserably
“Shut it bitch!” Matt snarled withdrawing his hand from my front and pushing down hard on my shoulders as he moved up and down on top of me. Rubbing our clothes together.
“You don’t want anyone to hear us now do you?!” he assumed, attempting to kiss me yet again.
“Bite me!” I whispered, moving my head so his lips came crashing down on my neck instead.
“As you wish!” he bit down on my collar bone. I felt his braces penetrate my skin and blood trickle down my chest.
I did the only ting I could. Shout for help to the first and only person in my head.
“Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” I screamed at the top of my voice before I had four fat fingers pressed against my lips.
“That’s it bitch!” was the last thing I heard clearly as I felt a sharp blow to head and noticed muffled sounds before it all went blank.