Status: NEW UPDATE! I'm back to finish this guys! We are going all the way ;)

Forced Affection

A Short History Lesson.

This is a quick family history, along with a bit of mythology. Everyone knows that vampires and slayers are natural born enemies. Our vampire family isn’t any relation to Dracula, but the Parkers. It all started with Quentin Parker, all the way down to Leo Parker. Leo is the ‘Prince of Darkness’ and the heir to everything including his full powers at 21, as long as he is married. Now his family tree is pretty brief.
But, my family tree starts back at Brad Cortez, the very first Slayer. The Cortez name though has began to fall out down to the 15th generation, when my father Jack Cortez was disowned by his father, Daniel; Pierre's only son.
Pierre was a bad slayer, not that he was bad at it or anything, but because he brought shame upon our name. He would kill not only vampires, but also innocents, whether or not they were in the way of the job. However, he also killed any slayers that stood in his way, family or not. He did what was believed the worse, he killed allies as though they were the enemy. He even took their weapons, it may sound like nothing, but you don’t ever touch a slayer’s weapons. It is considered to be part of them and they should be buried honourably with them.
Alas, my father would not carry on his shameful ways and was disowned from the family, where he was taught under Pierre’s sister in secret. Leah was believed to be the best in the family. As she could not have children, this seemed to be her only chance at a family. Daniel forgot that Jack was the only one that could carry on the name, as all of his siblings and cousins were female.
Then to our luck, Craig Parker, Leo Parker’s father, killed Pierre. This meant that our family would have been in mourning, but it felt as though they had done as a favour. Unfortunately, Craig Parker did the honourable thing and told our family about Pierre’s last wish – to join the Parkers and Cortez’, vampires and slayers together.
Eventually, Miguel remembered his brother’s disowned grandson and his incredibly powerful daughter and organised Leo Parker and I to get married.
When Leo Parker was born, so the story goes, he supposedly had the mark of ‘Darkness’ on him. It was seen to be that he would be the next vampire to unite every vampire family as one and take control over everything; he’s destined to have the power to rule and to become one hell of a nightmare, not just to our country’s people but to the world’s people. The people of our country knew the threat; they know that at the age of 21, everything will change. The rest of the people in other countries had been kept in the dark about this; it would only cause chaos otherwise.
Aelorti, my country, Leo’s country it got a flicker of Hope 19 years ago the day I was born. Purely because I had the mark of Fire, I was the saviour everyone had been waiting for, the chance that the world would not be overcome by Leo Parker and Darkness. Consequently I was the Princess of Fire; I would overcome Darkness and lighten the world.
Everyone was a bit more hopeful, my great aunt Leah, trained me and told me that I was every innocent’s flame of hope, that one day it would be up to me to defeat the Darkness. I have been trained my whole life to be a Princess by day and a Slayer by night. It was all up to me to save everyone.
This was until Miguel found out about me, he didn’t want for me to ruin his ‘perfect brother’s wish’, he attempted for me to be killed more than once, every time his plan was spoiled, until he decide I was to marry Leo Parker. My destiny then changed, I would no longer over come Leo, but marry him and help him take control.
Everyone’s hope was lost the day my parents agreed to the marriage.
I continued to train to fulfil my original destiny, planned by my Great, Great, Great Grandmother of like 15 generations, Jennifer. Brad Cortez’ wife.
As planned to overcome Darkness, being forced to marry the womanising player, Leo changed my original plan of killing him. Now I’m stuck, or maybe I’ve been given the perfect opportunity.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know it hasn't really gotten into the story yet BUT I'm not sure if anyone wants to actually read this, so I want to now if people want to read it before I put heaps of effort into something that isn't going to be read