Status: NEW UPDATE! I'm back to finish this guys! We are going all the way ;)

Forced Affection

Those Words.

The end was here. I was about to be killed. Leo would get all the power he ever wanted and I would not fulfil my destiny. I tried my hardest not to pass out, but the pain was too much, I had lost too much blood and I had never felt this weak before.
‘So I have the choice of Hallie or ultimate power?’ Leo asked curious as he walked around the room as if pacing.
‘That is the choice, yes...but really you’re thinking about this?’ Marius said as if there was no choice.
‘Well you see here is the thing; with Hallie at least I get her body and everything that comes with it. Even if I choose her-I’m still going to get the power. With your choice, I just get power. I think you need to sweeten the deal’ Leo muttered still walking around. Drew stood up and walked away from me. I was unsure of where this was going but I just wanted to feel better.
‘Not much longer now, honey. You will be fine’ the elder said to me. I began to feel my strength coming back and I was unsure of what was happening.
‘If you want to live, run. As soon as this girl is fixed and Leo makes his choice, run. Only stay if you want to die’ Nathan whispered ever so quietly to me, but I knew he was talking to the other elder. I felt life returning to me and I knew something was going to happen.
‘How much more do you want to sweeten the deal?’ Drachen snapped at Leo.
‘Well fine if you can’t sweeten the deal I will make my choice’ Leo glared at Drachen. ‘But remember I warned you’ Leo whispered as he came up behind Marius and snapped his neck. I never saw it coming. Leo would choose me?!
Immediately everything changed, Nathan moved from behind me as he got up to help his friends. Lucas was on the other side of the room and began to fight elders over there. Drew was in the middle and Leo went after Drachen. The elder in front of me finished healing me and left immediately. From the 12 members that were once here and alive, as a vampire could be; only 9 remained. I was unsure of what to do but as soon as a vamp turned to me I knew exactly what to do. My instincts kicked in. I jumped up, lunged at it; I pulled my katana out and the last stake. Shoved directly through his heart, the blood sucker fell to the ground. Before I could even have a moment of self satisfaction I was grabbed around the neck and I could feel the teeth stick in. I screamed out loud and knew it was Drachen.
I looked up to see Leo in front of me.
‘Mmm she taste so good, but if I were you I would step away or I will suck her dry’ Drachen whispered. I could see all the chaos around me and wanted nothing more than to help-but here I was rushing into things and being the burden again.
Leo froze and stopped moving all together. I stood staring directly into his eyes, not afraid of the fact that I could potentially be killed by the worse thing every-Drachen.
‘You taste different’ Drachen begins to whisper to me as he licks his lips. ‘Sweeter than your brother, a virgin still I’m guessing which is surprising considering who your fiancé is. Really you taste, weird like you shouldn’t like, you, like’ Drachen trailed off and glanced at Leo. Leo’s eyes didn’t move from mine and I could see the concern written plainly on his face and realised it had all been an act to save me. I should have felt something but, in my current situation I couldn’t.
Still not moving my eyes from Leo’s I could see all the other elders lying dead on the ground, apparently Leo’s three friends could take 7 elder powerful vamps by themselves. To them I will forever be grateful, even Nathan. First impression never lasted.
‘Seriously dude, let her go you’re not going to get out of here alive-five to one. The odds are against you’ Drew said to Drachen. I felt Drachen chuckle as he held me ever so tightly not giving me any opportunity to move.
‘I’m going with it is only three against one if I was to suck this bitch dry. She tastes just like royalty, like she shares the same lifeline. She tastes just like my victory!’ Drachen laughed as if he had just won the battle. ‘In fact I would go as far to say, she just gave me complete and utter control. In one simple move I will kill not only this bitch, but your beloved leader. Leo Parker, loving this girl was stupid; sharing the same life line though was complete idiocy’ Drachen went on. The entire time he spoke I focused only on Leo. He didn’t once blink or look away from me.
The boys froze, Nathan, Lucas and Drew all stood still. The realisation finally hit them; one wrong move would leave both me and Leo dead. Still focused on Leo this was one of the moments in which I wish he could read my mind-I wish he had access to my every thought, so he would know that I love him, so he would know I was about to make a sarcastic comment, so he would know that I was about to fake faint, so he knew this was the only opportunity he would get to save me.
I looked at Leo and for the first time glanced around and looked at the room. ‘I predicted you would be the last one killed’ I say.
‘What?’ Drachen snapped, in the moment of uncertainty he made the fatal mistake of loosening his grip on my hands as he looked down at me. Realising this was my only chance I pulled my hands out of his grip and fell straight to the ground.
This was all Leo needed as soon as I fell, I turned to see Leo leap over me to Drachen, and I closed my eyes and wished I could not hear the chilling screech of Drachen. I would never want to see Leo like that again, it frightened me too much-even if he was defending and protecting me. I felt the tears well up and begin to silently run down my face-everything was over. We were alive, well I was alive. I was unsure of the boys, anything could have happened to them in the short moment I had my eyes closed. Still closed, the darkness and silence became my friend, what was probably only a couple of seconds felt like an eternity.
Sitting still on the ground, not brave enough to move or open my eyes in case I witness something I would never forget-I feel arms wrap around me and in one swift movement I could feel I was placed against someone’s chest. I felt the slow beat of a heart, the warmer than usual person holding me. I knew I was safely in Leo’s arms.
‘You can open your eyes now’ Leo whispers as he lets go of me and I open my eyes outside the house, in the bright sunlight, the sun shining down on me and Leo staring down at me.
‘I love you’ I say to him as I wrap my arms around his neck and never want to let go. I feel him slowly place his arms around my back and pick me up again.
‘I have never been angrier at you! Why would you be so fucking stupid?’ Leo snapped, but still refused to let go of me.
‘Do not yell at me!’ I snap as I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and move a step back from him.
‘Oh Hallie I want to do so much more than yell at you! Do you have any idea what could have happened to you?’ Leo said again as he came closer to me.
‘Of course I do, it was the same thing that I had to face, seriously Parker after what you did to me in there you should be fucking lucky I’m even trusting you!’ I defend automatically. Leo laughs and sighs. And places his hands on my waist.
‘You love me?’ he asks more than making a statement as he looks down on me again, squinting from the setting sun.
‘Well nothing like a near death experience to get the heart pumping’ I say looking up at him embarrassed. I had NEVER said those words before to anyone.
‘Whatever’ Leo says as he lets go of me and glances back at the house. I turn and follow his gaze, the boys are walking out of it bickering and laughing no doubt as Drew laughs and throws a match. It isn’t long before the flames engulf the house and all remains of the present members of the rebellion are burnt. Leo walks away from me towards the guys. I knew he was upset with me reaction again. I smile to myself. I loved him. He loved me.
‘Parker’ I call as I chase after him, I grab his wrist and pull him back. He turns around to look down on me. ‘I love you’ I say before leaning up and kissing him on the lips. His arms wrap around me and lift me up. I can hear the guys cheering in the back ground and I don’t care one single bit because I was alive, and so was the man I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW she finally said it to him!!
Ok so I know this is only a small chapter but I thought it was good enough and well to be perfectly honest I didn't want to add anything to it :)
Well let me know what you think about it and if there is any ideas out there I would love to hear them-once again I'm stuck and I'm not sure where I want it to go next...
anyway thanks to my wonderful readers and commentors :D
Peace out
-S