Status: NEW UPDATE! I'm back to finish this guys! We are going all the way ;)

Forced Affection

Try to Play Nice.

‘Jack, Maria. It's a pleasure to be here.’ A tall dark haired vampire said as he shook hands with my father and kissed my mother on the cheek.
‘Ah, Craig nice to see you again.’ My Father said politely.
‘Arianna you look beautiful tonight.’ My mum said to whom I guessed was Leo's mum.
Arianna kissed my mother on the cheek and then did the same to my father. I was still standing there unemotionally as Alex hit the top of my leg and felt my knife strap there-I was protected. Alex shook his head slightly, and caught my eye, as he mouthed ‘NO.’
‘Ah this is my son, Alex – Hallie's twin and this amazing young woman is my daughter, Hallie.’ My Father said introducing Alex and I.
‘Ah, nice to meet you both’ Craig said as he shook Alex's hand and kissed me on the cheek.
‘Nice to meet you as well’ Alex said smiling as Craig looked at me and still I ignored him - ‘Where are Joshua and Christopher?’ Craig asked, about my two older brothers.
‘Christopher couldn't make it, he's away with his girlfriend and Joshua and his fiancée, Jennifer will be arriving later.’ My mum answered.
‘Ah that’s nice, more than one wedding to arrange then I see.’ Arianna said smiling.
‘Yes, of course I'll need help?’ mum said asking Arianna.
‘Oh, Love to!’ she replied before laughing.
‘Ah these are the triplets; Ashlea, Nick and Thomas.’ Craig said pulling them forward.
‘They've certainly grown, since we last saw them!’ mum laughed, forcefully.
‘And this is, Leo.’ Craig replied as he stepped aside and allowed the most gorgeous person I have ever seen step out. With no control at all my heart skipped, a beat and I knew he could sense my heart rate increasing. He politely shook my father's hand and kissed my mum on either cheek. Leo shook Alex's hand before looking at me – eyes full of hatred, confusion and rebellious thoughts. The powerful dark brown eyes seemed to make me feel like a little girl, getting into trouble, again.
‘Ha. Not very impressive. What can’t speak?’ Leo said angrily, as if I had just spat in his face, which I had thought about.
‘I've been taught; if you've got nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all!’ I replied. My parents gasped, before my father started apologising.
‘Don't apologise to them, it's your house!’ I snapped rather loudly.
‘Ah, um a fiery one then!’ Craig said looking rather shocked.
‘That’s what they say!’ I mumbled before I turned my back on them and walked away.
‘Dinner is Served.’ one of the waiters said loudly enough for everyone to hear, as everyone made their way to the dining hall.
The air was tense, vampires being surrounded by slayers that had killed either friends or family. The slayers being surrounded by vampires that got away or some that what were called 'the Rarest'- the one everyone wanted dead, but could not catch. What a field day this could be, I thought as I reached my friends.
‘I can't believe you,’ Jake snapped ‘you've got no respect for anyone, have you?’ he finished.
‘You loved it’ Thai-Lea said as she grabbed his hand ‘lighten up on her.’ she mumbled as she led them all to the dining hall.
‘Have you's got alcohol, 'coz we are gonna need a hell of a lot of it to loosen up!’ Lachlan laughed at me.
‘Thank God there's a whole bar that I can't get served at’ I laughed as we entered another hall – the Dining Hall.
‘Where are we sitting?’ Rae asked.
‘Well you can sit anywhere, but we’ve got a nice little spot over there’ Luka said pointing to the head of the table.
‘Yeah right next to the prince of darkness himself’ I said mockingly.
‘Don’t’ Jake threatened.
‘Okay, okay I’ll be good! I promise’ I replied sweetly batting my eyelashes and smiling cheekily.
‘Don’t worry he’s hot, it will be fine’ Billie said as Calvin came up from behind.
‘Yeah because no hot guy can be bad right?’ he said to Billie.
‘Exactly’ Billie smirked knowing she would get a bite from him.
‘Your pathetic, you know that?’ Calvin said laughing at Billie as I light heartedly joined in-but, the nerves were beginning to get to me.

‘May everyone please be seated? Diner will now be served’ another waiter said once everyone had entered the slightly smaller hall. Once I had safely found my seat right next to Leo, I could not help but feel my heart rate increase-of course he would as well, listening to my blood I thought in disgust.
‘Please don’t be afraid, I promise we won’t bite!’ the woman on my left said before I realised it was Arianna.
‘I’m not afraid, just a bit nervous; never used these caterers before, they might be a bit dodgy’ I said smiling before I realised what I was doing. Oh my god! I mentally hit myself, but then again, I need an ally in the family. Arianna laughed a soft chuckle.
‘You probably don’t believe me or want to hear this but you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger’ she said as she laughed again.
‘Any beverages?’ another waiter from behind us asked.
‘Another red wine thank you’ Arianna replied.
‘No thank you, I’m fine’ I answer.
‘No’ Leo said practically ignoring us as he went back to his conversation with his friend sitting next to him. Arianna patiently waited for her drink to be brought to her.
‘Thank you’ she said again very politely.
‘So how come I got stuck in between you and Leo? Whereas Leo is allowed to sit with his friends.’ I asked straight out, rather bluntly.
Again Arianna laughed at me ‘I believe both your father and Craig wanted to be the head of the table, I suppose that is why they sat together and your mother is on the other side of your father, as I am with Craig. So you got to sit next to your...um Leo to um...get to know each other better’ she answered as I smiled. I felt relaxed around her, I mean I didn’t want to like her but I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I realized that no one is reading this story really BUT I'm hoping the more I update the more people will be interested. Please if you like it leave comments or subscribe..
peace out ;)