Status: NEW UPDATE! I'm back to finish this guys! We are going all the way ;)

Forced Affection

'I'm what?' Too Far.

‘I’m what?’ I snapped at my mother as she tried to keep me calm.
‘You have to pack tomorrow because you are moving with the Parker’s mansion’ mum repeated quietly trying not to make a scene in the middle of the dance floor where there were a few people mingling.
‘You didn’t need to repeat it. I heard the first fucking time’ I snapped again.
‘So soon?’ Thai-Lea asked holding me, keeping me stable. I had lost all sense of balance and was heading straight for a mental break down.
‘Because I want her to get to know Leo. She’ll have to live there soon anyway!’ she snapped losing all patience’s.
‘But why?’ I managed as I now fell. Luckily, Jake caught me before I made everyone notice.
‘Hallie it’s just the way it is’ Alex snapped now losing his patience as well, I’m not sure if it was at me or mum.
‘What?’ I snapped so loudly people turned their heads. I gave in to the anger, frustration and annoyance as it pumped through me. Everyone could sense it, I had a sudden urge to kill Leo, but I’m sure all of the vampires felt the threat and couldn’t quite distinguish whom it was meant for-but I’m sure they could have guessed considering the circumstances.
‘Control yourself’ my father said appearing out of nowhere with Arianna and Craig following close behind him. I took a deep breath in an attempt to control my heart rate and anger.
‘Fine, I need some fresh air’ I snapped as I left and walked, well stumbled to the balcony.
‘Do you think we should tell her that she must share her bed with Leo tonight?’ Craig asked as I stumbled away, that unfortunately I could still hear them. Most parents would be against making their only daughter get into bed with such a player and yet my parents felt differently. In court, they would definitely be declaring insanity on such a plea!
‘Let’s just let her calm down a bit more first before we drop another bomb shell on her’ my father answered and yet I still stomped out to the balcony furious.
Once I got out to the balcony I made my way straight to the edge where I squealed at the top of my lungs out of frustration and contemplated climbing the railing and jumping to end my life.
‘Fuck’ I mumbled to myself, I was so scared and against what was happening to me. Squealing didn’t even help loosen the anger, which left my fists still clenched shut.
‘Here’ a delicious velvety bored voice said behind me as they shoved a glass, of what looked like wine into my hand.
‘What is it?’ I turned to come face to face with the one and only prince of darkness himself, Leo Parker. For a moment, he ignored me leaning over the railing and looking out to the black ocean coloured darkly by the night sky and lack of stars.
‘Some crap your mother gave me. She told me it would make you feel better and forced me to bring it out here’ Leo replied still looking out at the waves rolling in and crashing on the rocks near the cliff.
‘What’s not to say you poisoned it?’ I snapped. He should stop looking out at the ocean-that was mine not his!
‘You’ll have to trust me’ Leo said still not looking at me but no longer looking out at my ocean, rather his hands wrapped around the railings.
‘I’ll take my chances’ I reply as I tipped the drink out over the balcony-there was no way in hell I was going to drink that especially not coming from him.
He turned and for the first time he actually looked at me. He was the hottest, gorgeous, evilest, perfect thing I had ever seen in me whole entire life as much as I hated to admit it. Yet, I still wanted to kill him, I had an unsatisfying sensation that longed for me to let go and let the urges go-I wanted to kill him painfully and slowly making sure there was no way in hell he could survive and ruin the world as predicted. Nevertheless, all this was lost as soon as he looked me up and down, with that infamous eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips.
‘What?’ I snapped with the glass still in my hand.
‘I was wondering how I was going to sleep in the same bed as you and not give into the urge that’s telling me to bite something that smells so...delicious’ Leo replied frankly.
‘Puden’ I asked rather shocked.
‘You heard. You’re not the only one that came with the warning. You feel like killing me; to do the honourable thing right? It comes natural; I have the same, the want to kill you. Yet destiny is a horrible thing isn’t it?’ Leo finished.
‘So what’s keeping you? Why haven’t you killed me already?’ I snapped angrily.
‘Same reason you haven’t killed me-stubbornness. It isn’t honour keeping us from breaking the deal and killing each other, it is complete and utter stubbornness of not wanting to be the first to break the deal and give the other one what they want’ Leo answered in his usual bored tone that already I had came to expect.
‘Do you always make people feel so uncomfortable?’ I asked sarcastically. I guess he understood what I was going through much more than I thought-mine however wasn’t stubbornness, well maybe a little bit, but was definitely more pride than anything else, I didn’t want to bring shame upon my family that we had fought so hard for to rid.
‘I’d ask someone for you, but I’m not in the company of any-just filth’ Leo snapped still in his bored tone with a hint of anger. Well I guess there is a limit to how many questions you can ask him in one sitting!
It only took that one little change in tone to make all my anger come flooding back to me. I moved faster, my reflexes perfect; the best I have flawless. But, powered entirely by anger and revenge. My hand flew straight to the side of my leg and grabbed my pure silver katana that was given to me from Aunt Leah-exactly for this purpose, if only it was covered in dead man’s blood to kill him. I was ready to kill and it was at that moment when I realised this is what I had to do, this was my destiny and that was when suddenly I transformed.
It had never happened before. I was always reminded that a Slayer is only ready to become a fully initiated Slayer, to defend our beliefs, protect the innocent and continue on our path as our ancestors have for centuries, no longer training and being considered a ‘baby slayer’ once we ascend. Each and every slayer ascends differently. I could only feel confidence run through my veins as the temperature dropped dramatically and a wind picked up immediately.
I wasn’t the only one to have an attitude change, Leo transformed as well. He went entirely from Leo Parker prince of darkness to Prince of Darkness. Immediately the respect should be given to a creature made up of so much hostility and anger. There was only one word to describe him and his change-bad. We had both lost our stubbornness, apparently, it would take only one of us to fulfil our urges and give the other no hesitation in fulfilling theirs. He wanted to kill me as much as I wanted the same. Neither one of us cared what happen but one of us was going to die here. My armed moved quickly as I wasn’t aware of the power I had gained when I had ascended. Before I could make any physical contact with Leo, something happened no one was expecting.
It burned. I don’t know what happened but I changed again, into a feeling I had never felt before as black as the ace of spades I lost all control. I fell to the ground still burning as the power and seductiveness of fire overwhelmed me. The fire symbol that was once drawn on my neck as a child to symbolise who I was appeared back in the same spot burning red hot that left my flesh scared with the black Chinese symbol that would forever remain and give me the reason to fulfil my destiny.
Leo had no idea what was happening-no one did. I felt the burning sensation and the change. Before anyone could stop me or even help me if there was anyone there that actually wanted to do that I was back up no longer on my knees doubled in pain. The only thing that felt right was the pain that Leo was causing me. I kicked him in the stomach with power that I had never had before. Not many people had ever had the upper had on Leo-he was after all the Prince of Darkness and along with that title came undeniable strength, power and evil. However, my kick that had something he didn’t, faith. He went flying back.
‘Hallie’ my father shouted. I was no longer just a Slayer; I was much more than that. I was Hallie Ann Rosalie Cortez, Princess of Fire! I was also being held back by my father now, why I couldn’t throw him off, I have no idea but I assume it has something to do with the fact he wasn’t the one I wanted to kill or that he was just stronger than what I realised and surprise was my main element against Leo. Leo flew up within a second of my kick; the shock was once again replaced with anger as his hand flew straight to my throat.
‘Do it’ I snapped pushing myself into his hand. Wanting him to lose his control and kill me. If he were to kill me, he wouldn’t leave this place; certainly not alive-well living. Hmm I guess neither really fit there but you know what I mean. Nonetheless, humanity would be much safer. My father’s eyes widened witnessing the potential death of his daughter that he had enforced without even knowing it. All this happened in a split second, people were at the opening to the balcony and Leo regained his self-control removing his hand from my throat, and stepping back as he took a deep breath. I hadn’t even noticed but in the whole time, that everything had happened took no longer than a minute and a half and yet I had changed dramatically, dropped my pure silver katana somewhere but still I had the wine glass in my hand.
‘Weak’ I snapped at Leo, pushing my father off me regaining my strength and sanity. Throwing the wine glass to the ground and having the crystal smash into a million little shards was my queue to exit, leaving almost everyone stunned and silent.
Storming upstairs to the safety of my room, I could still see everyone stunned and silent, nobody moved or even dared to breath. There was only one person I could sense and that one person had anger radiating off them. Naturally, everyone should start leaving, I mean surely they had gotten the hint that the party was over. As movement began, I could still only sense Leo and his frustration he was coming and I would face him in my room. It was his anger that fuelled my power again; the anger began pouring back into me, the desire for revenge and most of all the lust to do what he couldn't would be my biggest advantage.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm extremely excited...first comment AND first subscriber!! Thanks guys I really appreciate it so I updated ASAP hoping to get some more :)
This one has a bit more Leo in it and well hopefully you enjoy it ;) the best is yet to come!!