Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

***ing Hormones

All the colors around me blended. Sounds were a jumbled mess. And I couldn’t take my eyes away from his. There was nothing else like them in the world.
“I love you.” He whispered softly in my ear. His hot breath on my skin gave me goose bumps. I almost fainted.
“I love you too, Bam.” He started leaning towards me...


I shot up in my bed. Fuck. I can’t believe I had that dream again! I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock. 6:53 am, Saturday morning. Damn. He just ruined my entire day, probably my entire weekend. I threw my head into my hands.
Missy’s snoring, from my bedroom couch, violently tugged me out of my thoughts. She gets so defensive and embarrassed when I mention her snoring. I chuckled lightly and groaned as I got out of bed. I carefully and quietly grabbed my Zune, left the room, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I listened to my music and tried to be patient while waiting for my toast. I have no patience for anything, it seems. Even thirty seconds waiting for a toaster to make my bread amazing, seems like too much.
Out of nowhere my music was ripped from my ears and Zune snatched from the counter.
“Asshole! Give me that back!” I said, buttering my toast. Brothers suck sometimes.
“You know,” Hell, fucking, no. “I’m amazed, truly amazed, that you have such a good taste in music. You’re just so cranky all the damn time.”
“Get... out... of my house!” I turned to face Brandon as he casually leaned in the doorway of the kitchen. Stupid, fucking, cocky grin on his face, acting like he own my fucking house!
“Gee, at least wait until I do something, Mallie. See! Cranky!” He took a couple of steps towards me and snatched the newly buttered toast right out of my hand. I sighed loudly and grabbed the other toast, threw another piece of bread in, and began to butter the toast. He was still standing by me, way too close for comfort.
“Why the hell are you in my house?!” I threw my arms up, he laughed and just stood there, eating my toast. “Are you going to answer me, Mr. Margera?”
He made a face at the name and said, “My mother had to stop by and get something from your mother and she said she might need help carrying it. Plus, I hoped to see your amazingly lovely face!” I grimaced as he brushed the crumbs of the toast onto the floor. My floor! I grumbled. He laughed, “You’re really not a morning person, huh?”
“And you are?!”
He turned to me and then put his arms on the counter on either side of me, trapping me in. I became very aware that I still only had my pajamas on. It made me very self conscious and nervous. “I’ve sort of taught myself to be.” he spoke low and stared straight into my eyes, it was like we were the only ones alive... “See, it pisses people off, I like that.” He smiled, still staring. I thought I would melt. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. Hormones, I thought, it’s just hormones. I mentally slapped myself. I heard my toast pop up and I told myself to turn around, but I wanted to stay staring into those eyes.
I tried to shove him away, expecting a struggle. But he backed off and I turned around to butter the fresh toast. He then decided it’d be a good idea to attack hug me and butterflies followed suit, attacking my stomach. Damn, fucking hormones.
“I love you, Mallie!” I blushed.
“Well, well, well, I always knew you two would end up together.” My brother, Eric, walked into the room hitting Brandon on the head. “Am I best man?” Brandon and him exchanged an odd look and he finally let me go, blushing. Odd.
Eric took all of my toast and walked into the living room, Brandon in tow.
I muttered swear words and complained about Brandon Margera being in my house while I threw more bread into the toaster. Missy came downstairs and gave me a weird look.
“What’s wrong?” She asked. I glanced towards the living room where the boys were lounging on the couch. She followed my look, turned back towards me, and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Any suggestions to make it better would be wonderful!

It has been edited... I should really do this before I post... but I get too excited, and I proofread it afterwards, lol. My apologies.