Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Right Back at Me

School had ended, finally, and I was making my way to find Missy and go home. I was in no mood for her, wherever the fuck she may be. She's supposed to meet me at my locker if she wants a ride home, but she never seems to do that anymore, and she just expects me to wait for her anyway. Pisses me off.
I got outside and had to let out a deep, dissatisfied sigh. I didn't see her. I told myself fuck it and headed towards my car in the parking lot. I just wasn't going to wait this time. I'd been cranky all day, I had a shit ton of homework and I just didn't want to deal with her today, anyway.

As I got to my car, at the end of the parking lot, I heard a few skateboards going around. I knew it must be Brandon and Novak. I looked over, just to see, and that's when I spotted Missy flirting with Brandon. I looked away and walked more swiftly towards my car, hoping she wouldn't look at me.
I got inside and turned on the car. Right as I shifted into drive and was about to pull away, Missy ran in front of me. If only she would have waited ten seconds, maybe I wouldn't have been able to stop. She was raising her hands and I could tell she was saying what the fuck.
She raced to the passenger door and jumped in.
“What the hell, man?”
“What?” I asked.
She looked at me, dumbfounded. “You were about to take off without me!”
“I know! You didn't meet me at my locker, I didn't know you wanted a ride.”
Her mouth was wide open and she was gawking at me. “What else would I do? Ride the bus?!”
“Maybe you were walking.” I mumbled. She gave me the look of death.
I re-shifted into drive and was about to take off when I heard a tap on the window, I looked up to Brandon.
“Ooh! Roll down the window!”
I rolled down the window, and Missy screeched in delight.
“Well, how was your day, baby?”
“Good.” I smiled, not very politely. “I've got lots of homework, I'm tired, and now I have to drive home... such a long, long way home.” He smirked, and I had to give a real smile. He knew what I meant.
“What are you talking about, it's like a 15 minute drive.” I looked over to Missy, she was noticeably confused and pissed off. She had seen Brandon smile and knew there was some kind of inside joke going on. Not only did I have an inside joke without her, I had one with Brandon.
He took off with his skateboard and went back to his friends. I, once again, put the car in park and started leaving the parking lot. I looked back at Brandon one more time and he was looking right back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Over 30 subscribers, you guys are wonderful! Hope it's alright, kinda crappyish to me, but I'm on a trip right now, so what more do you guys want from me.
I have the next chapter sort of thought out and two other chapters(don't know where they'll fit in)planned out and I have the last chapter planned too. I know I've said this will be a short story, but now I'm thinking thirty chapters may be a possibility, yay!