Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

He Had Solved a Mystery

It was about another hour later, making us still have another two and a half hours to go. I had fallen asleep and woke up from a quick slow down and my brother screaming obscenities.
“Eric, calm down.”
“This stupid motherfucker in front of me, isn't even going the speed limit!!” Such road rage. This is no laughing matter, Mallie, why the hell are you giggling at me?”
“You have terrible road rage. They're probably going slow because it's getting dark and you're supposed to be more cautious at night.”
“It's not even half appropriate to be going this slow yet. It's not dark out!”
“They just want to be prepared so that when they do have to start slowing down... it's just feels more natural.”
“So are you excited to see Bam?”
“What the hell man?” I finally woke up. “Why the hell would you even bring him up? I don't care!”
“Mhm, your eyes are telling the truth, just so you know.”
“You're a douche.”

This time we started with the intense kissing. His hands ran up the side of my abdomen, caressed my back, and made there way back down, resting on the small of my back. He pulled his lips away from mine, not at all with my consent, and lost me in his eyes, on purpose of course. He really knew his effect on me and he really liked to use it to his advantage.
I sighed softly, hoping he would take it as a hint to get a move on...

“Mallie, I really don't appreciate you having a wet dream in the car.” Next thing I knew, Bam was screaming at me. And smirking.
“You demon bastard!” He took it as a compliment. “I'm not in the mood! How long have I been sleeping this time?! Ten minutes?!! Where the fuck did you come from?!”
He was enjoying my little freak out. “Jess and I decided to meet you half way. Once you guys got here your brother said he wanted a break from driving, but thought you were too cute to wake up. So I volunteered. Jess is a little too protective to let anybody else drive his car. So either way you would have been stuck with me.”
“I hate you.”
“Well that's rude. So who was dream about? You were moaning a name, but I couldn't really tell what you were saying. Dan or Jan... maybe, I don't know, are you into chicks?” He looked towards me with those beautiful blues. My breath was caught in my throat. I can't believe it. He was sitting right by me while I was having a sex dream about him.. and moaning his name! I think I'm going to puke..
“You look sick Mal, are you going to be alright?” Concern washed over his face.
“Yeah, yeah,” I said, a little too frantically, “I-I'm fine. Um, yeah, just a little car sick from waking up so abruptly.”
“Yeah, sure. You were having a dream about some Jan chick, weren't you!”
I groaned. “Bam..”
“Hey!” He looked like he had solved a mystery. “That is exactly what you were moaning earlier! Like it literally sounded exactly the same.” There was a weird glint in his eyes again. I felt myself go pale.
“You know what?!” I was starting to freak out again. “It wasn't even a sex dream! It may have been leading to that, but there is no way I was moaning, because there was just none of that, ergh!” Frustated.
“You really just freak out a lot, don't you. So what was that STD seminar like?”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Look for another tomorrow, hopefully a bit earlier, but life is dishing right now, so we'll see how I eat it up. Thanks everyone.