Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Minor Irritation

I woke up and glanced at the bedside table. Turns out I'd fallen asleep in the chair for four hours Bam was still sleeping, quietly though.

I creeped to my drawers and grabbed some clothes and my shower essentials and tried, as quietly and quickly as I could, took a shower.
The hot from the shower head instantly relax my stiff neck. I hope I don't keep ending up sleeping in the chair, I hate this stiff. I know that when I get out and finish relaxing I'll end up with one of those... stiff headaches, I would call them. The ones where there not really a headache but a minor irritation. I hate those more than a full blown headache.
I finished my shower and grabbed my towels, wrapping the one around my hair and the other around my body before I pulled the shower curtain aside, luckily too.
“Good morning, beautiful!”
“Bam! Did it ever even cross your mind that I may have come out of the shower completely nude?”
“I have to admit,” he sputtered, before spitting out some toothpaste, “it did occur to me, but, I figured I'd risk it.” He smiled widely at me before returning to brush his teeth. I'm glad I had taken care of that in the shower. We only had one sink in here and Bam was making quite the mess.
I grabbed my clothes from the shelf I had set them on and made my way out of the room.
I set my clothes on the bed and grabbed my hair brush as I made my way to one of the many mirrors in the room. I took the towel from off of my head and carefully, making sure the towel around my waist didn't fall, I brushed and dried my hair.
When I got it dry enough to be satisfied I turned around to put my clothes on.
“Your hair smells fantastic.” Bam observed as he sat on his bed reading Skateboarding magazine.
“Are you going to be there every time I turn around!”
“Yes.”
I shook my head. “You're ridiculous.” I grabbed my clothes and made my way to my brother's room.
“Yo, sista!” Eric answered the door with red eyes and a rather distinct smell in tow.
“Oh, that's why you came here.”
“Well,” He said, relighting his pipe, “you can't say your surprised.”
“Don't smoke your pot with the door open, dumbass.” I pushed my way in the room and headed towards the bathroom. “Hey Jess!”
“Hey,” He had a huge smirk on his face. “you've turned into quite the hottie, huh?” I laughed.
“Ew, dude, that's my little sister.”
Jess made a remark, something about Bam being mad? But I couldn't hear as I shut the bathroom door.
I threw my clothes on and found myself annoyed that I hadn't remembered to bring my makeup bag with. I walked back into the pot smoke filled room and saw the new arrival to the party.
“You seriously better not have been serious when I asked you about being everywhere.”
He smirked, “I'm here for the day, babe.”
“If you guys get in trouble you better not bring me down with you.” My last words as I exited the hotel room. Right before I stepped out the door I saw Eric's keys sitting on table right by the door. I figured I'd grab them and get some time to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys rock!
So, I was doing really good updating for a while, I thought, but the creativity seemed to leak all outta me and still hasn't quite come back.
I will have to do my updating on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays, that is if I have the chapter ready. I don't have internet so I'll be doing my updating while I'm on break at work.
If you read a chapter and don't understand what happened, it's probably because I posted several that day.
Tomorrow I will try to update again.

I appreciate all the comments.
Mallie's name is pronounced with the a like apple, if you're American-English speaking.
I will try to have some longer updates coming here soon.
One last thing, I love you guys so much! Any questions I forgot to answer I will answer tomorrow or next time I post :D