Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

I Don't Think I Can Breathe

Driving down the road looking at stores, blaring my music, and just enjoying myself, I was feeling pretty good. I turned my phone on silent so I don't worry about it until I'm bored enough to worry about it and I was just relaxing in the sun. Thank God for sun roofs. I didn't really want to go shopping. I just wanted to cruise around

About an hour later I had decided to refill the car with gas and cool it on the miles. I didn't really want to, but I did want to get some new clothes while I was here so, what time would be better, really?
I realized I hadn't checked my phone that whole ride so I did now. Three new messages from Missy, a message from my brother, and a missed call and voice mail from Bam. Hm, that's kind of weird.
I decided to check my texts and listen to Bam's message as I was looking for clothes. The gist of Missy's messages were where the fuck are you and why the hell aren't you talking to me. I choose to not respond.
My brother's mentioned that Bam was calling me and told me to not take too seriously what he had said. Apparently he was super high right now and had tried some new trippy stuff.. or something. Great. Probably telling me I'm a super freak geek or something. Even if he was high, it was still going to hurt to hear those words come out of his mouth. And besides that, if he said it while high... doesn't that prove that's the real way he feels?
I grabbed an armful of pants off one of the first racks I saw and made my way to the fitting room. I dialed my voice mail and entered my security code while I started trying on the pants. No, it wasn't the easiest situation I've ever put myself in, but I think I was doing quite good.
“Hey Mallie... how's it going? Well, I guess that was a stupid thing to ask unless I was talking to you. But, you know... I don't know, you just get me confused. Like.. I just want to say so much to you but I really have no idea what to say, ya know? I just.. I want to talk to you about anything and everything but I don't know how to talk to you. We were so close when we were younger and I had to go fuck that up... I'm sorry. But, I guess the point of this call was to tell you that I like you. And not just as a person... I really, I really kind of... like you a lot. So, anyways, I hope you're having fun shopping and I'll see ya later.” Then I heard the sound of some game in the background and a click.

I don't think I can breathe..
♠ ♠ ♠
So what happens is I leave myself in spots where I can't figure out where to go at the beginning of the next chapter. And then whenever I give you guys a schedule I never stick to it, so, no more schedules. Chapters will be out frequently and now, hopefully, more frequently because I will not have college until August. However, since I won't be having college, I will be working full time so... no schedule.
Thank you guys so much for sticking in there. I hope I'm not disappointing.
I have been trying to post this chapter all weekend but my work's Wi-Fi hasn't been cooperating... sorry guys :)