Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Snap Out of It

“Oh hi, honey!” I heard April’s voice call to me, from the den, as Missy and I headed back to my room.
“Hi, Ape! How have you been? I haven’t seen you in forever.”
“Oh, I’ve been well! You’ll have to come over and have dinner some night soon!”
“Yeah, definitely.” I now felt like I was yelling at her as she and my mother heaved and maneuvered an old chest into the hallway.
“Excuse us dears.” My mother said to Missy and me as they finally got the huge thing into the hallway.
“You guys really are gonna have a time getting that thing down the stairs. Do you want me to help at all?”
“Yeah, I can help too!” Missy added.
“Ape,” my mother questioned, grunting heavily, “didn’t you bring Bam along for that? And where the hell is Eric?” I had to giggle at the ‘hell’ part, it was so unlike my mom.
“Don’t worry about it! That trunk has got to be seriously heavy! It’ll be easier to carry four ways instead of two.” And with that I stepped in to save the day, Missy too. Shit. What did I get myself into?
“Wouldn’t it have been easier to empty this thing before carrying it?!”
“It is empty, Mal!” My mother said, irritated.
“Now the fun part, the stairs.” Missy stated.
“Aw, shit!”
“Mal, watch your mouth, we have company.”

That could have gone smoother, I suppose. But it’s done... for us anyways.
“Bam, get in here and do the job I brought you here for.”
“You too, Eric.”
“Oh, that thing, no problem.” My brother, the gym-a-holic, said walking into the kitchen. Bam’s face was a bit more worried.
“Bam, don’t make that face, us girls brought that thing all the way through the hall and down the stairs. You guys can make it outside.” Ape said.
“But there’s four of you!” And the face April made to Bam’s rebuttal said it all. He was to the trunk faster than Eric. They lifted it with complete ease. I suppose our adventure would have been easier if I hadn’t argued with mother, about my cursing, the whole time.
As the guys made their way to the car, I took it as a good time to catch up with April.

“You guys needed four people to lift that?” Bam said, walking back into the kitchen.
“Bam!” Ape complained while my brother laughed. Ape shook her head and turned back to my mother. “We better be out of here, Grace, I’ll call you later.”
“Okay, you better, you have to tell me all about how the wedding goes!” Mother replied, pulling Ape into a hug.
Ape groaned. “I will. Nice to have met you Missy. And Mallie, you better have dinner soon!”
I smiled. “I will!” We got done hugging and my mom walked April out to the car.
“I can’t keep Kelsy waiting.” Eric said with a smirk. He patted Brandon on the back and left the house. I instantly became irritated having almost only Brandon in the room with me.
“Well,” and there’s his cocky, crooked grin, “I have to be going.”
“Like we care!”
“Mallie,” Missy said, hitting me, “don’t be rude.”
“Thanks Missy.” Brandon had walked over and lifted Missy’s chin up, rather slowly, and was looking her in the eyes. “That was pretty cool of you!” He smirked at me, still holding her chin, gave her another smile, and left.
Missy’s eyes trailed after him as my mom waved Ape’s car goodbye.
“Miss! Snap out of it.” My fingers snapping in her face.
“I’m sorry! I don’t know why, he’s just so hot. So, so damn hot!” She said, looking back at the window. I laughed and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, another update! I'm doing good. I do believe it's because.... dun dun dun dun... I HAVE FIVE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! FIVE SUBSCRIBERS!!!! That's so very, very exciting for me :D Three overnight and two more more recently XD!!! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!! And some of those comment things would be wonderful!!! Thanks everyone!!!!! I love you guys!!!
Anyways, this chapter was to introduce the wonderful April. And to show Missy's infatuation with Bam. Also, I'm going to try to be, at least sort of, nice to Missy. I have nothing against her as a person... and if I do do something mean, it's probably more because of this other Missy I know... and I gag almost everytime I have to write her name. So anyways, thinking about it, Missy will probably stay, cool, not really bitchy or anything.
Alright, so I think the Author's Notes are now longer than the story, so I'll finish up with saying comments and suggestions are great, and definitely appreciated :D!!!
Thanks a lot guys!