Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Promise of Heaven

Eyes Back on the Road

“God damn it Brandon! I’m really not in the mood.” I screamed out my car window. He had, indeed, ruined my entire weekend with that damn dream.
“Mal... come on now, that dream isn’t really his fault!” She stated to me as she stared at her nails. I was staring at her. How dare she remind me of the dream. I didn’t really tell her what it was about, I can’t even admit it to myself. All I told her was that I had a bad dream about Brandon.
“You don’t even know how bad that dream was!” And now I can’t get it out of my head again. “Besides, it’s Monday... I’m never happy on Mondays!” And with that last part I screamed and laid on my horn. The asshole was sitting on my fucking car. I hate him... I mean really. “Brandon, I want you off my car, please. I’m really not in the mood.”
“I could get you in the mood, babe.” I smiled as Novak leaned on by my window.
“Novak...” I said looking at him through my window. I giggled. “no.” He smiled and took off on his skateboard.
“Ew. He’s so gross.” Missy squeaked... I ignored and laid on the horn.
“You called Novak, Novak. Why can’t you call me Bam?!”
“I am friends with Novak and it’s his last name. I’m not friends with you so I will not call you by some dumb ass nickname.”
“Fine.” He smiled and rode off on his board. I sighed in relief and started driving away, until...
“Brandon, what the fuck?!!” He grinded my car, he fucking grinded my bumper. He fell at the end, but still, he grinded my car! How the fuck does one even do that?!!
I stormed out of my car to see if there was any damage. “How did you even do that?! You didn’t even damage the car?!” He smiled. I shook my head and got back into the car. He took this as an invitation to lean on my car again.
“Call me Bam and I’ll move!” He yelled over his shoulder.
“Why does it matter so much? Do you really need to have that much control? That’s sick, Mr. Margera, you need help.” I put the car into reverse, the car behind me finally took off. I rolled up my window before Brandon came back with his rebuttal. I backed out of my spot and took off as Brandon fell to the pavement. That even got a giggle out of Missy.
I peeled out of there and saw him throw a rock at the car and I could tell he was yelling curse words at me... good.
Missy interrupted our laughing. “You guys are so perfect for each other.”
“What the hell?! Are you kidding me?! Are you high?!” That got her laughing even more and she turned the stereo up, telling me to get my eyes on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update, but update none the less. One new sub, bringing the total up to six, AND a comment. I'm stoked. I'm also a bit out of it, so if the story is odd... my sincere apologies. I'm off to shower and bed now, hope everyone likes the story and has a fantastic evening.