Status: AAAHHH WRITERS BLOCK!!

Secret Kisses and Love Bruises

What happens when you follow your heart? Do you get bruised, beaten, spat on, slapped, taunted, left for dead broken and defeated, or maybe even all of the above? What about when you fall in love? Do you sell your soul to your soul mate?

These are the questions that Caden Clarke has had to ask herself every day for the past three months of her life, since she started senior year.

How much is too much "Love?"

The moment Caden Clarke first laid her eyes on Logan Lerman she knew he was the one for her. Charming, funny, and adorable, he never ceased to make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. They had been dating since the 8th grade and Logan was the first person Caden had ever loved with all of her heart, and she was sure he felt the same way about her. That was, until they started senior year and Caden started to get what Logan called "Love Bruises," .Before long Caden learned that the boy she fell in love with was hiding a secret she never could have imagined, and her fight for love would soon turn into a fight for her life.
  1. He's My Teddy Bear
    Just an introduction to Caden's life
  2. *** Dinner
    Dinner on the beach and a bit of weed discussion
  3. Logan to the Rescue
    Yogurt, attempted rape, and some lovin'
  4. Virus
    Crisis averted?
  5. Testing the Future
    Certainty is Overrated
  6. Toxic
    The truth hurts
  7. Dinner at the Lermans
    Dinner....yeah...sure...
  8. Desicion
    It's only a love bruise
  9. Letting Go
    You've made your choice