Mixed CD's

Crazyyy

Crazyyy
1. Catastrophe-Forever the Sickest Kids
2. Ice Cream-Jeffree Star
3. Believe Me, I’m Lying-Forever the Sickest Kids
4. You’ve Got a Friend in Me-Toy Story
5. Coffee Break-Forever the Sickest Kids
6. Whoa Oh-Forever the Sickest Kids
7. The Otherside-Break Co-op

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pressed my lips together and stared at my phone. It exploded with light and quickly picked it up.

He’s going out to another party. Sorry. I told him to text you.

I sighed and bit back a frown. “okay. Thanks Kyle.” With a quick flick of my wrist I tossed my phone back onto my bed and pulled my covers over my head.

“Jimmie?” Katie asked, walking into my bedroom.

I let out a “hmmm?” without moving.

“Ben and I were wondering if you’d like to come for a walk with us.” her voice was cheery and I could hear her fingers drumming against the wall.

“Sure.” I said, sitting up.

“Is he still not texting you?” she asked, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth when I nodded my head. “He’s dumb.”

I shrugged while getting out of my bed. “Where are we going for this walk?” I asked, tugging on my light blue shirt.

“Just the park. Cute shirt.” she said, linking her arm through mine.

With a sigh I allowed her to pull me out of my room. “Is there really a point to me coming?” I asked, slipping on my Etnies.

“Well, you’ve been stuck up in the house for three days now. So yes.” I let out a groan and followed her out of the house.

Katie kept her arm laced through mine as we skipped together in front of Ben, who was chuckling at us.

“Let’s get ice cream!” Katie exclaimed, pulling me towards an ice cream parlor. Ben followed us closely behind us. “Ben buy me ice cream!” she said, dropping my arm and walking over to my cousin.

“Fine, fine. Jimmie you want some ice cream?” he asked, causing me to blink at him. He chuckled again. “What kind?”

“Strawberry.” I grinned, sitting down at the table with Katie, who started talking animatedly. Ben returned to the table a few minutes later and placed ice cream down in front of us. I quickly grabbed the dish with my pink, flavored treat and sat back in my chair. Katie leaned over and kissed his cheek, before silently going and eating hers.

Soon, the bell above the door rang, causing my head to jerk up. I tried to quite my noise of discomfort by shoving another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth when I saw Danielle enter the parlor.

Katie shot me a confused glance while I subconsciously touched one of the scratch marks. Danielle didn’t seem to notice me, but if she did, she did an amazing job at ignoring me.
I mouthed “That’s Caleb’s ex!” to Katie before shoving more ice cream into my mouth. Her eyes popped as she looked over at me, quickly following my example and putting some of her mint chocolate chip ice cream into her mouth. I giggled as she smeared ice cream across her chin in a quick attempt to cover up a gasp.

Danielle quickly turned and looked at us, causing me to stare straight at Katie, praying that she could say something. But, as my luck would go, Danielle’s voice rang out, “Jimmie?”

I put a smile on my face and turned to face her. “Hey, uh, Danielle right?”

She nodded, an ice cream cone lazily held in her left hand as she pushed her brown hair behind her ear with her right. “Think we could talk?”

I shot Katie a look who shrugged and stood up. “Yeah, let’s go.” I said, grabbing my ice cream.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Danielle said to her friends and I followed her out of the ice cream parlor.

We silently made our way around the park, stopping and sitting on a bench. The hot Texas sun beat down on us as we dragged out our time together. I licked my lips and waited for her to say something, do something. Scream at me, maybe even hit me.

“Look, Jimmie..” she finally started, I looked up from my empty ice cream dish. “I’m really sorry about that fight at the party.” she said.

I shrugged, “Could’ve been worse. I’m sorry too, your nose okay?”

She laughed, “Yeah, it’s fine. I see you have some scars.”

I scoffed, “Battle wounds.” I smiled, “It’s nothing really, you should see the scars on my knees. Okay, that was dirty.”

Danielle laughed again, “Oh boy, I can see why Caleb likes you.” I could feel a small blush start to form on my cheeks at her statement. “I’m serious.” she said after a moment. “You’re funny and pretty, you have this thing where you make people feel comfortable. Your humor fits right in with his too.” she chuckled, crossing her legs.

“Yeah, I got that part.” I laughed also, pulling my feet up to the bench. I played with the bottoms of my shorts. “For the record, the knees things was really dirty and I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“It’s okay.” she said with a short laugh, “I believe you.”

I smiled towards her. “Not to be rude, but is there another reason you have me here?”

Danielle shifted so that she was facing me and pushed her hair behind her ears. “I wanted to talk about Caleb really. Not in the jealous ex girlfriend way, but the worried friend way.” I nodded my head as my stomach dropped and my heart clenched, both with anger and worry.

Worried friend? She’s the one who did this to him.

“I hear Caleb’s been drinking bad since we uh,” she cleared her throat and dropped her gaze. “Since we broke up.”

I nodded, “yeah, he told me he had been. Jonathan told me that when I started hanging out wit him he pretty much stopped.”

“I noticed. That’s why I wanted to talk, mostly. You’re good for him. You have something that he needs. For the love of God, don’t let him push you away.” she pleaded, reaching forward and grabbing my hand. I noticed a tears forming in her eyes. “He will try and try to push you away. Once he starts to fall for you, he won’t answer texts or calls.”

“I’ve noticed that.” I cut her off. “I missed a phone call from him three days ago and now it’s like he’s shunning me.” I sighed, dropping my gaze to my blue shirt.

She sighed also. “Classic Caleb.” she gave my hand a quick squeeze before pulling her hand back. “Well, all I have to say is that he’ll do this, he’s very stubborn, likes to get his way and if he doesn’t he turns into a little kid. Like most guys. But, you have something that even I didn’t. I just want him to be happy.”

I couldn’t help but to smile. “I want him to be happy too.” I responded.

She smiled, “You must make him happy, but he’s scared. Don’t let him hide Jimmie, please.”

“I won’t.” I answered, playing with my bracelet. “I like him a lot Danielle, like a lot.” she nodded her head, completely understanding what I meant.

“Can I ask you something?” I questioned as we started to make our way back to the ice cream parlor.

“Yeah, go for it.” she replied, tucking her hands into her pants pocket.

“Why did you cheat on him?”

She sighed and looked down. “I’m not sure really. It just happened. If I could take it back I really would. I don’t like to think about how much I hurt him, how I hurt what we had. But now that I see you, I know we wouldn’t have been together much longer. Once he would have met you he would have dropped me in a second.”

I frowned. “Don’t think that, I’m sure he wouldn’t have. He’s not that kind of a guy.”

“No, he’s not.” she smiled slightly, “But something would have happened, you two are good together.”

“You do know I’m not dating him right?” I asked, licking my lips awkwardly.

“You’re not?” she asked with shock in her voice.

“Not yet. I was waiting for him to finally get over you. I could see in his eyes how there would be times that he would look at me and still see you.”

“I think he just needs you to get over me.” she responded, looking at me.

“That’s what Katie said.” I groaned, hanging my head.

“It’s true.” she shrugged. “You’ll be able to get him out of this rut.”

I nodded, “I know. I know. When he gets back from tour, I’ll make this happen.” I smiled, lightly touching the ring that he gave me.

“Good. Good.” she said, stopping in front of the ice cream parlor.

“Think we could be friends?” shot out of my mouth before I could think about it. “I mean, yanno. It wouldn’t hurt.”

“Yeah.” she smiled, “Give me your number. I’ll text you later.” I smiled and grabbed her phone, quickly pressing my number into it, double checking, and handing it back to her. “I’ll catch you later Jimmie.” she said as she turned to leave.

“Yeah, later.” I said, walking back into the parlor to see that Ben and Katie had left. I groaned and walked out, quickly retracing our steps that we took the way there.

I finally arrived back home and opened the front door. I could hear Katie giggle from the living room and I quickly entered. I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly closed it when I saw that they were making out. I turned around and ran up the stairs, shutting myself in my room. I turned my lap top and opened my media player, slowly making a mix before logging onto Facebook.

I heard my phone vibrate from my pocket and I pulled it out. My heart thudded in my chest when I saw that I had a new text. Please be from Caleb.

I opened my phone and pressed the button to read the text, my heart lifting when I saw that it was from Caleb, but dropping again when I read it.

Hey, we. I’m not drunk. Kay? Kyle is uncorrected.

A deep breath escaped from my nose as I shut my phone, and gently placed it down on my desk. “So, now he’s drunk texting me? God, that boy is so dumb.” I turned my attention back to my lap top and played my new play list before going focusing on writing to everyone on Facebook. My phone vibrated again and I shot it a look, expecting another drunk text from Caleb. I picked it up, ready to silence it when I saw that Kyle was calling me.

“Hello?” I quickly answered, placing my phone between my ear and shoulder.

“Hey Jimmie.” Kyle said. “We need to talk.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” I joked, turning my music down.

“I’m serious here Jimmie.” he responded sternly.

“Okay, okay.” I said, completely pausing my music and sitting back. “Hit me.”

“We’re all worried about Caleb. He’s drunk during shows now, not meeting fans, skipping the meet and greats. We’ve had to lie so many times and say he’s sick that the fans are worried about him and getting him gifts. This isn’t cool. We need you to do something.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked, “I’m back in Texas, where are you guys?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” he sighed, I could hear him rummaging through stuff. “Jonathan said we’re in Michigan right now.”

“When will you be in Wisconsin?” I question, quickly looking for an airport on the internet.”

“Uhm, two, three days?” he responded. “Why?”

“I’ll be there. Going to ‘visit home’. You better freaking love me. I don’t make much money.” I grumbled, pulling my emergency credit card out of my wallet.

“I’ll get you your lament back and pick you up from the airport.” he answered, relating the news to Jonathan.

“Okay, sounds good.” I told him, booking my flight. “I leave tomorrow, and you’ll be in Wisconsin in three days. So pick me up from my parents house?”

“Yeah sure. Give me the address, I’ll map quest it.” he said. I quickly gave him the street address and sighed. “I’ll pick you up when we get to Wisconsin.” Kyle told me.

“Okay, I’ll see you then.” I replied, “I have to tell Ben that I’m leaving and my parents that I’m visiting already. Talk to you later.”

“See ya Jimmie.” Kyle replied as I hit the end button. I quickly stood up and grabbed my duffel bag from my closet. I shoved some clothes into and then packed up my make up and jewelry before running downstairs.

I stood at the doorway and cleared my throat. Katie quickly pulled away from Ben and started to fix her hair.

“Oh good, you’re back.” Ben said, giving me a glare.

“I’m gonna go back home for a few days. A friend needs me.” I told him, not wasting any time.

“Oh, okay when are you leaving and when will you be back?”

“I leave tomorrow and I’ll be back in like three days.”

“So what does Caleb need?” he asked, giving me a look.

A sigh escaped my lips. “Kyle called and told me they’re worried about him. I’m gonna go try and talk some sense into him. He’s drinking again.”

Ben nodded. “Okay, okay. I’ll take you to the airport tomorrow.”

“Thanks,” I grinned, “I have to call home and tell them I’m coming for a visit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, who all misses Caleb in this story? Cause he'll be in the next chapter. Promise.
Oh, and the concert was FREAKING AWESOME.
Caleb kissed my cheek. Best night of my life.

Jimmie's outfit