Mixed CD's

Like I Fell for it Again

Like I Fell For It Again
1) I Hate Everything About You-Three Days Grace
2) He Wasn’t-Avril Lavigne
3) Bye Bye Love- Everly Brothers
4) You’re Breaking My Heart- Harry Nillson
5) Suckers-Reel Big Fish
6) I’m a Loser-The Beatles
7) Unbreak my heart - Toni Braxton
8) Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

------------------------------------------------------------

“He’s here!” I smiled as I saw his rental car pull up to the curb. My father, who was watering the plants, quickly stopped and turned around, walking towards me.

“Who’s this?” he asked, glaring down at Kyle through the windshield. “This that Caleb guy?”

Kyle quickly unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. “No Sir, I’m Kyle.” he stuck his hand out for my dad to shake. His eyes turned into slits before taking Kyle’s hand.

“What are you doing with my daughter?” he asked.

“I’m taking her to Warped Sir.” Kyle smiled.

“Where’s Caleb? I thought he was he taking her.”

“Oh, he’ll be there Daddy.” I said, nudging him towards the house. “Don’t worry about it.” My dad didn’t look pleased as he stared Kyle down. “He’s just a friend.” I groaned, “But we gotta get going, we need to pick Kelly up yet.”

My dad sighed, “Okay, fine. Call me later.” with a roll of my eyes I leaned up and kissed his cheek before climbing into the rental car.

“Get in!” I mouthed, buckling my seat belt, I set my bag down next to my feet as I waved goodbye to my father.

Kyle quickly climbed into the car and gave me a worried look, “I never thought I could be so afraid of someone who looked like Santa Claus.” he whispered, buckling his seat belt.

“My dad is freaking frightening.” I replied. “Now, to Kelly’s!”

“Who?” Kyle asked, as he started the car.

“Oh, Kelly. She’s awesome. I told her you’d pick her up, but I did not tell you that. Oops.”

Kyle sighed, “what’s her address?” he asked, not taking his eyes off the road as he turned left.

“I have no clue. But I can give you directions to her place.” He nodded, messing up his blonde hair a little more.

I drummed my hands on my knees “Last house on the left. Ooh, maybe we’ll end up in the movie!”

Kyle rolled his eyes and flipped his directional on before pulling into her drive way.

“That wasn’t necessary on this road.” I said, reaching over and laying on the horn. “Thank you for picking her up. I wanted to see her and wink and raise my eye brows and stuff.” I said, leaning back and flipping up the dark lenses on my sunglasses.

“I wanted to warn you about Caleb.” Kyle said, not daring to look at me while we waited for Kelly to come out.

“That he’s drinking a lot. I know.” I sighed, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my head on them.

“It’s kinda more than that.” he said, finally looking at me. I felt color drain from my face as my stomach tightened. I heard Kyle sigh. “You’ll find out later. Let’s have a good car ride with your friend.” he said, motioning towards Kelly who was walking out of her house.

“Kelly! You looking hot!” I screamed as I rolled down my window. She rolled her eyes with a smile and climbed into the back. “Kelly, this is Kyle.” I said, pointing to the blonde.

“Hello Kelly,” Kyle grinned in the review mirror before reversing out of her driveway. I noticed nervous look on her face as she glared at me.

“What?” I asked, turning around to face her, flipping my lenses back down and darkening my world. She shook her head and pulled out her phone. I rolled my eyes, knowing she was going to text me her reply. My phone vibrated in my shorts and I quickly pulled it out.

You never told me you knew ftsk!!!!

I chuckled and turned to look at her while shoving my phone down into my bag. “All my new friends are in FTSK.”

“This is not true.” Kyle said, stopping at a stop sign. “You are also friends with All Time Low and The Maine. Don’t lie Jimmie, it’s not nice.”

I rolled my eyes, “All of my Texas friends are in FTSK. There, that better?” I asked him, lightly pushing him towards the door.

“Yeah. Not a lie anymore.” he answered, pushing me back. I laughed and turned back to Kelly, who’s eyes were still wide.

“How do you not tell me this stuff, Bitch?” she asked, reaching forward and pushing me also.

“This car ride sucks.” I pouted, crossing my arms.

“Warped! I’ve missed you!” I yelled, getting out of Kyle’s rental car.

“Jimmie!” he yelled, chasing after me. “you need your pass!”

“Oh yeah.” I said, stopping in my tracks. I felt Kyle collide into my back, causing me to fall forwards, him on top of me. I laughed loudly as he laid on top of me. “Get off me ya goof.” I giggled, lightly pushing my elbow into his arm.

He pushed himself off me and offered me his hand, quickly pulling me back to my feet. “Sorry.” he laughed, dusting the front of my white tank top.

“Tis fine Kyle.” I said, laughing as he lightly touched my sides. “Now give me my pass! I need to go find Caleb.” my lips pulled up into a smile as I thought of him.

Kyle frowned and reached into his back pocket, pulling out my laminated pass. “Oh, tell Robi you need a wrist band for your friend. You’ll need to be with her when she’s in back though. I gotta go take the car back to the rental place. Catch ya later.”

“Wait! I need my bag!” I yelled, running to the car and quickly grabbed it. I threw the strap over my shoulder and smiled towards Kyle.

“I’ll see you when I get back.” he chuckled before sliding into the drivers seat. I attached the plastic pass to my belt loop as my body turned to Kelly who was looking around the back of Warped with amusement on her face. “Wanna go to the bus so I can get you a wrist band?” I asked, hooking her elbow with mine.

“I told TJ I’d go find him right away.” she answered, a light blush creeping onto her face. “Do you think you could get him a wrist band too?”

“I can see.” I answered, “Who’s TJ?” I asked, pulling her towards the gates quickly so she wouldn’t get kicked out.

“My boyfriend.” she answered, a smile appearing on her face. “Do I get to meet Caleb?”

“Do I get to meet TJ?” I laughed in response.

“Of course, I just gotta find him first.” she answered, “I’ll text you when I do. See you later Jimmie.” I kissed her cheek before unhooking my arm from hers and turning back to find the boys’ bus.

I rubbed my hands together as I stood outside of Forever the Sickest Kid’s bus. Do I knock, or just go on? After a moment or two I just decided to run onto the bus, announcing my presence.

“What’s up boys?” I called, finding three of them still in the front, I tossed my bag onto the couch and grinned widely.

“Hey Jimmie.” Jonathan mumbled, rubbing at his eyes, Kent just raised a hand in my direction and Austin continued to move back towards the bunks.

“Awe, no excitement to see me? You guys are no fun.” I pouted, crossing my arms.

“Sorry, we’ve been awake most of the night trying to find Caleb.” Jonathan answered, pulling a shirt on. “I’m running to Starbucks, anyone want anything?” he blinked around before
sighing when he saw that Kent was asleep again.

“Where is Caleb?” I asked, worry traced in my voice.

Jonathan shrugged, “Your guess is as good as mine, but if he misses the set today, I’m going to kill him.”

My frown deepened and I let out a sigh. “Well, I better go look for him.”

I pulled my phone out of my bag and tucked it into my pocket.

“Where would he be?” I mumbled, pulling out my phone and decided to call him quick.

It rang a few times before he finally answered it. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. “Hey.”

“Hi.” I quietly said. “What’s up?”

“Nothing. Just with the guys.” he lied, causing my stomach to sink. He must be drinking already, if he’s lying to me.

“Oh, that’s cool.” I said, licking my lips. I gently played with the ring that he gave me before turning to my left and walking. “Do you have some time to talk or should I let you go?”

I heard a guitar sound up and knew he was by a stage so I took off towards them. “Well, we’re about to go on. So I should call you back later.” he hiccupped. “Kay Doll?”

My heart fluttered a little at the name and nodded my head. “Yeah, that sounds good.” I answered, even though I knew that he wouldn’t. He hung up the phone and I slid mine back into my pocket.

“Hey Jimmie.” A rough voice said, grabbing my arm to stop me. I looked up and saw Jack Barakat.

“Oh, hey, what’s up?” I asked, stopping to talk with him for a minute.

“I didn’t know you were here.” he mused. His eyes were shaded with black sunglasses, but I could feel his eyes baring down on me.

“I got a call from Kyle, everyone seems to be worried about Caleb.” I answered, nodding my head slightly. “Do you know where he is?”

“Yeah, behind the Smart Punk stage.” he answered, “he’s there with a group of people.” I raised my eyebrows before thanking him and running towards the stage.

My feet slowed down once I saw the Smart Punk stage and I pushed past a group of people to get behind it. I could hear loud laughing and people talking, giving me the knowledge that Jack didn’t lie to me, Caleb was behind there. I tucked my hands in my shorts pocket before rounding the corner and looking for Caleb. I saw his red hair and couldn’t stop the smile that appeared on my face.

Quickly, I made my way towards him, but froze when I saw a blonde girl holding onto one of his hands and her head on his shoulder. Caleb leaned down and kissed her and I felt tears threaten to leak from my eyes.

Soon, his eyes wandered over to me and widen. “Jimmie. What, what are you doing here?” he slurred, lightly pushing the girl off of him and standing up.

I blinked, forcing the tears to go away and crossed my arms. “Kyle and I thought it would be a nice surprise for you.” I said, amazed that my voice wasn’t quivering.

“Caleb baby, who’s this?” the girl asked, her blue eyes were glaring into me as she once again leaned her head onto Caleb’s shoulder.

“Oh, Alli, this is Jimmie. Jimmie this is Alli.” he said, flinching when her elbow made contact with his side. “My girlfriend.” he quickly added afterwards, wrapping his arm around her slim frame.

I shook my head, the tears were no longer hiding and I let out a shaky breath. “Your girlfriend?” I asked.

“Yeah. What’s it to you?” she asked, quieting down when Caleb gave her a look.

“You’re such a fucking dick Caleb.” I hissed, reaching forward and grabbing his beer, quickly pouring it down his front.

“What the fuck!” he yelled, jumping back and the soaked cloth away from his body.

“Fuck you Turman.” I seethed before quickly turning and running away.

I wasn’t looking where I was going, so I wasn’t surprised when my body collided with someone. I fell backwards and landed on my ass, but quickly stood up.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, before trying to walk away again.

“Whoa, wait.” he said, “Are you okay Jimmie?” he asked, grabbing my shoulders, forcing me to stay. I looked up into the deep brown eyes of Alex Gaskarth and cried more. Without hesitation he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I cried onto his shoulder, and didn’t stop when he started to pull me towards his bus.

“Out.” his voice boomed when he helped me walk up the stairs.

“But-” Jack’s voice started, but either Alex had given him a glare or he saw that I was crying and his body softly pushed past us.

Alex sat me down on the couch before finally pulling his body away from mine. “I’m just going to get you a tissue.” he said, lightly pushing some of my hair back. I nodded my head and wiped at my eyes while he left. He was back a moment later with some paper towel. “It was the best I could do.” he said, lightly placing it into my hand.

“Thank you.” I hiccupped, pressing the paper to my face. My voice sounded rough and scratchy.

Who would’ve thought it’d be Caleb making me cry like this.

“Want to tell me what happened?” he asked a moment later. His arm was draped around my shoulder and my head was resting on his chest while a few more tears slid out of my eyes.

“He got a fucking girlfriend.” I mumbled, playing with the paper toweling. “It just really hurt to see them together.”

Alex sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. “I thought you knew about that.”

“No, no one told me.” I answered, trying to hold back more tears.

“I’m sorry.” he replied, not releasing his hold on me when I tried to sit up.

“He promised to wait for me, we were supposed to be together, I was going to tell him that I think we’re ready today, but no. He’s drunk as fuck and dating some other chick.” I groaned, hitting my head against his shoulder.

“Jimmie, don’t worry about it. The way they’re going, they’ll break up within the week.” Alex soothed, gently rubbing my back.

“I don’t care!” I exclaimed, tearing up the paper towel. “I can’t believe he’s dating someone else.” I cried, throwing the pieces onto the floor and covering my face with my hands.

“Jimmie, it’s okay.” Alex said, “I promise you, it’s okay. Caleb is just…upset at the moment.”

“Oh, because I was making dinner and couldn’t answer my phone at the time.” I replied, pushing away from him.

“No. Not because of that.” he said, reaching forward and wiping away some tears from my face. “Because he’s letting John O’Callaghan get the better of him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Caleb just thinks that you’ll run away with John.” Alex shrugged. “He told me at a party a while ago.”

“So he’s being fucking dumb.” I answered, sighing. “I can’t believe him.”

Alex chuckled, “You’re the one who fell for him.”

“Arg. Shut up.” I laughed and rubbed my nose with the back of my hand.

“Oh! Oh! She laughs!” Alex exclaimed, poking my side. “Just remember that you’re beautiful Jimmie, and if Caleb continues to fuck up, I’m single.” he winked, causing me to roll my eyes and lightly push his shoulder.

“Shut up Gaskarth.” I shook my head.

“Oh,” he sighed. “the proof that she wants no one but the ginger. Always hurts my ego. What is it with people like the gingers?! They have no souls!”

I shook my head and let out a loud, hurtful laugh. “You got that one right.” I muttered, pulling my knees up to my chest.

A few silent moments passed before my eyes went wide as my phone vibrated from my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Kelly was calling me.

“Hey Babe.” I answered, holding up a finger to Alex who had his eyebrow raised.

“I tried texting you, but you never answered.” She responded in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, uh. Sorry. Where are you? I’ll get you your wristband, you need one for your boy too right?” I asked, standing up. Alex was quick to rise also, looking through a few drawers for something.

“Yeah, if you don’t mind.” she replied, “and I’m at the gate that we spilt. I figured it’d be easiest.”

“Mkay, I’ll see you in a few Doll. Love you.” I said, before snapping my phone shut.

“Wristband my dear.” Alex said, handing me two yellow wristbands that read Warped ‘09 on them. I grinned and took them.

“You saved me a trip Alex.” I said, tucking them into my pocket. “Wanna go meet my friend Kelly, who may or may not drool over you?” I questioned.

“Sure, why not?” he said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him before shrugging him off, not ready for what everyone would say if they saw us acting like that.

We weaved in and out of buses until I finally was able to find the gate where I departed from Kelly.

“Jimmie!” she yelled, waving her hands frantically. I laughed and jogged up to her, Alex on my heel. A taller guy was standing next to her, his black hair slightly in his eyes and his arm around her waist.

“Hey baby, you cheatin’ on me?” I asked, looking at the guy.

“You know it.” she grinned, allowing me to wrap the yellow paper around her wrist. “Jimmie, this TJ my boyfriend.”

“Hello TJ” I smiled, moving the gate slightly so they could get back to me. He nodded his head in greeting. I quickly attached the paper around his wrist also and smiled.

“Uh, this is Al-”

“Jimmie, I thought you were going to introduce me to Caleb Turman, not Alex Gaskarth.” Kelly joked, bumping me with her hip. I bit my lip in response, finding myself not ready to tell her the tale of what had happened just yet. “Oh honey.” she whispered, pulling me into a hug. “Just tell me where he is and I’ll kick his ass.” she muttered into my ear.

I let out a slight laugh and hugged her back. “God, I’ve missed you.” I choked out.

“If I know you at all you’re making the perfect track list for a mix right now.” she laughed, pulling away from our hug. All I could do was smile and pull her in for another one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caleb Michael...you're a dick.

Comment please!

Jimmie's outfit