Mixed CD's

Firsts

Firsts
1. If You’re Wondering if I Want You to (I Want You to)-Weezer
2. First Time-Lifehouse
3. Calling You-Blue October
4. The First Time(Natalie’s Song)-The Friday Night Boys
5. It’s the Falling In Love-Michael Jackson
6. Strawberry Wine-Deana Carter
7. Conversations-Chasing Taylor
8. Losing It-NevershoutNever


“Well. I don’t remember this being here when I left.” Ben’s voice called me out of my slumber. I poked my head out of the fort and smiled lightly before putting my finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet since Caleb was still asleep. He chuckled lightly and walked from the living room. The main menu of the dvd played itself over and over, I turned it off before laying back down next to Caleb.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, kissing the top of my head. I smiled to myself as I laid my head on his chest. “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.” I mumbled, tracing circles on his shirt.

“I agree.” he laughed lazily and started to play with my hair.

“My back is starting to hurt from laying on the floor.” I complained, sitting up and cracking it. “I think we should clean up.”

“I think we should sleep.” he mumbled, reaching for me. He grabbed the back of my shirt and tugged lightly, causing me to fall back with an ‘oomph.’

“Teddy Bear!” I whined, playfully hitting his chest. “Come on, we can finish our nap in my bed.”

“I can think of a dozen things to do in that bed.” he smirked, kissing me.

“Naughty. You’re naughty.” I laughed, sitting up. “Come on now, I’ll trap you in here if you don’t listen to me.”

“I’m too awesome to trap.” he replied, rolling over onto his side and poking me. I let out a squeak and jumped, hitting the blanket above us and casing the fort to cave in. “Oh, you did it now!” he exclaimed.

“It wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t poke me!” I laughed, pushing away his fingers that were tickling me.

“Well…don’t be so…pokeble.” he responded, pulling the blankets off our heads.

“Pokeble? Really?” I laughed, sitting up and folding a few of the blankets.

“Yeah, I’m a songwriter, I can make up words whenever I want to.” he stuck his tongue out at me and I went to grab it. Instead, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, causing me to crash against his chest with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his middle and he stroked my head.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” I mumbled leaning up and kissing his neck.

“Mm, yeah. I am pretty cute. But not as cute as you.” he released me just so he could poke my nose. I smiled and wrinkled my nose before standing up.

“Help me pick everything up.” I told him, grabbing another blanket and folding it. He sighed and stood up, grabbing all the pillows and taking them back up to my room. I hummed to myself as I picked up the rest of the living room. Caleb returned to take the blankets back to their spots and I put the bowl in the sink.

“It’s all done.” Caleb softly spoke, wrapping his arm around my waist as I pulled a soda out of the fridge.

“Want one?” I asked, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach.

“Nah.” he said, kissing my neck lightly. I closed my eyes lightly and sighed. “I should actually get home. My mom wanted to see me.” he kissed my neck again.

I frowned but nodded. “Okay.” I whispered, my eyes were still closed as I turned around and allowed him to press a kiss to my lips. I tipped my head up and deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands dipped down to my waist as our bodies molded together. Our lips meshed with each other and he opened my mouth, using his tongue to explore the inside of mine. His thumbs traced circles on my hips and he tried to pull me even closer.

“Mm, maybe I should skip seeing my mom.” he mumbled against my lips. His forehead was resting against mine, his thumbs stopped moving in circles as they slipped around me and pushed against my lower back into him.

I sighed a little and rested my head on his shoulder, my arms lowering so they were around his middle. “No, no. You should go see her.” I replied, closing my eyes a little as he swayed us back and forth.

“You could come with.” he offered, one his hands moved so that he could lightly play with my hair. My breath got caught in my throat and I looked up at him.

“Are you sure?” I asked, my stomach was doing flips. He smiled and brought his hands up to my face, cupping my cheeks. He kissed my nose.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” he responded, kissing me lightly. “She’s going to love you, ya know.”

I shook my head, “I wish I could think so.” I mumbled, looking away from him.

“How could you think not? I think you’re amazing, so she will too.” he answered, kissing me again. “I promise.”

“Just keep kissing me and I’ll believe whatever you want me to.” I laughed, allowing him to capture my lips once more.

“Well in that case.” he wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to smack his chest. “I was joking!” he laughed, placing one last kiss on my lips.

“I should get ready to leave though.” I said, taking a step away from him, “meeting your parents is important. I need to look good.”

“You already look good.” he replied, he tried to pull me back into his arms but I escaped him and jumped up the stairs, humming to myself as I entered my room and stripped my wrinkled dress from my body. I stood in front of my closet for a good minute, trying to find something that would help me impress his family before settling on a blue flannel and tugging it off it’s hanger.

“Just, ya know, tell me when I can come up!” Caleb yelled from downstairs.

“Never!” I yelled in return before talking over to my dresser and pulling out some skinny jeans. I was hopping around on one foot while trying to pulling my jeans up when Caleb entered my room. I blushed deeply. “Caleb!” I squealed, finally managing to pull my pants up and button them.

He just grinned. “I missed you.” he shrugged.

I glared at him while zipping up my jeans and turning my back to him and looking at my belts, pulling a thick black one off it’s hook and fastening it around my middle. I folded up the long sleeve of my flannel so that it stayed at my elbow. I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to decide if the outfit looked okay before turning to Caleb.

“Well?” I asked, biting my lip and lifting my arms from my side, doing a quick twirl around.

“You look amazing.” he smiled after he let out a low whistle. I blushed a little before turning around and going over to my make up, quickly applying some eyeliner and mascara. I could see Caleb’s reflection smiling at me and I smiled a little before grabbing a blue hat.

“Okay, I should be ready.” I said, placing the hat on my head and grabbing my bag. “We can go now.” Caleb grinned and grabbed my hand before leading me out of the house.

~*~

I smoothed my shirt down as Caleb grabbed my empty hand and lead me through the front door of his parent’s house.

“Mom?” he called, kicking his shoes off. I quickly did the same, letting my black flats sit next to his moccasins.

“Yes dear?” she called, “I’m in the kitchen.”

“Oh, good. I’m hungry.” he said, gently pulling me towards the back of the house. I giggled a little as I trailed behind him,. We entered the kitchen, his mom had her back to us as she stirred something on the stove.

“How have you been dear?” she asked, putting the spoon on the counter and turning to him. She opened her arms up, telling Caleb to give her a hug. He dropped my hand and took the smaller woman into his arms.

“I’ve been good Ma.” he said, kissing her cheek before pulling away. “How have things been here?”

“Fine dear, they’ve been fine.” she dismissed the question with a wave of her hand as she turned to face me. “The real question, is who is this?”

I smiled a little and bit my lip. Caleb rejoined my side, taking my hand into his. He gave it a squeeze before looking back to his mom. “This is Jimmie, my girlfriend.” I leaned into his side and smiled at his mom, who’s face brightened up.

“Oh good.” she smiled back at her, her hands folded in front of her, she seemed stuck between stirring the food on the stove and giving me a hug. I let go of Caleb’s hand just in time for her to engulf me into a warm embrace. She held me at an arm’s length, looking hard at my face before her smile came back. “You two are staying for dinner?”

“Yes ma’am!” Caleb said, smacking his hands together. “It smells good too.”

She let out a light laugh. “I should have known, you only ever come over around dinner time anyway.”

“Well…yeah.” Caleb nodded, “you’re still the best cook I know.”

His mom smiled and turned back to the stove. “Why don’t you kids go watch tv with Casey?”

Caleb nodded his head before leading me into the living room, where another red headed boy was seated on the couch. A girl with dark hair had her head resting on his shoulder as they watched the colors flicker along the tv. Caleb placed a finger to his lips before going up and smacking Casey in the head. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I watched Casey fling himself over the couch and tackle Caleb.

I let the boys wrestle on the ground and sat down next to the girl. “Hi, I’m Jimmie.” I smiled, offering my hand.

She took it, a smirk on her lips, “Julie. The girlfriend of that idiot.”

“Ah, and I’m the girlfriend of the retard.” I laughed, watching as Caleb put his brother in a head lock. She laughed also, and turned up the tv, so that we could drown out the yelps of the boys.

~*~

“Kids! Dinner time!” Mrs. Turman called, poking her head into the living room. “Oh, for Heaven’s sake!” she exclaimed, reaching down and pulling Caleb off Casey. “How many times do I have to tell you two not to fight?”

Caleb just smiled, which too his mother didn’t work but for me, it melted my heart.

Mental note: do not let Caleb know how his smile works.

He came over and laced our fingers together before walking into the kitchen, where we all took our seats. The smell of his mom’s cooking filled the room, and my stomach let out a soft rumble. Caleb looked ready to dive into the food, but his mother gave him a stern look, which made him back off and place his hands back in his lap.

“You need to teach me that look.” I said, “It seems very useful.”

“Don’t teach her!” Caleb exclaimed, “It’s scary!”

I laughed and leaned against his side. “That’s why I need it. Or maybe I don’t…without make up I do look pretty scary.”

“True.” he grinned, patting his stomach with impatience. “Mom, when is Dad going to be here? I’m hungry.” he whined.

“I’m dating a three year old.” I mumbled, earning a laugh from Julie and Casey.

Mrs. Turman just tsked, “He’ll be down in a minute.”

Caleb sighed and looked at me. “I’m not three.”

“Okay, four.” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Fine then, that makes you a pedophile.” he stated, matter-of-factly.

“Well, you’re dating a pedophile. How does that make you feel?”

He rolled his eyes, just as his dad entered the room and sat down at the head of the table. “Caleb! It’s nice to see you.” he smiled, his eyes trailing to me.

“Dad, this is Jimmie, my girlfriend.” he took my hand again and squeezed it.

“Hello Mr. Turman.” I smiled, feeling my stomach flip and my hunger suddenly go away.

He smiled, “Hello Jimmie. Is that a nickname?”

“Yes sir.” I responded, allowing Caleb to play with my fingers, trying to calm me down.

“Lets say grace.” Caleb said, trying to get the questions to stop for my sake.

Everyone agreed, and we all joined hands. His fathers spoke in a clear, strong words, praying over the food. It was a minute to clear my mind, but as soon as we all had food on our plates the questions started again.

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Why didn’t we get to meet her sooner?”

“Where are you from?”

“Why did you move here?”

“Where do you work?”

“Do you plan on staying?”

“How do you feel about Caleb’s job?”


I answered all of their questions in a small voice. My cheeks were burning red and I could barely eat my food. Caleb tried, many times, to get them to stop asking me questions, but they only shushed him. I don’t blame them at all, but I was very glad when we were finally leaving.

“I’m sorry about that. I didn’t think they would ask so many questions.” Caleb said on our quiet drive back.

“It’s okay.” I smiled, looking over at him. “I am dating their son.”

He grinned and looked at me, “Yes you are.”

“One day, we are going to crash, and die.” I said, shaking my head.

“Would you still date me if that happened?” he asked with a laugh.

“Teddy Bear, we’d be dead. I can’t date you if we’re dead!” I exclaimed, laughing loudly.

“No, I guess no.” he reasoned, looking back at the road. We were quiet for a while longer, the only sound was the radio, which I hummed along to. “Will you spend the night with me?” he asked.

“Of course.” I smiled, taking his hand and lacing our fingers together. “But I need to stop at home and get a few things.”

He grinned and leaned over to kiss me. Since we were at a stop light, I kissed him back. He turned to go to my house and sung along to the song. Once we finally made it, I quickly hopped out of the car and ran up the driveway, Caleb on my heel the entire way.

“Okay, what should I get that I couldn’t borrow from you?” I mumbled more to myself than to him as I looked through my closet.

“I think stopping here was unnecessary.” Caleb agreed with a laugh.

“But do you have hair ties!?” I questioned, happy that I found a reason to have stopped at home.

He paused for a moment, his brow fused together. “That is the one thing that we don’t have.” he slowly said.

I grinned and grabbed a few off my dresser and tucked them into my pocket. “So, I can borrow clothes to sleep in? I should probably actually grab something to wear tomorrow.” I sighed, turning to my closet and pulling off the first shirt that I saw.

Once I had my clothes shoved into my bag, I grabbed Caleb’s hand and yelled a goodbye to Ben.

“So, did I tell you that Jonathan has a girlfriend?” Caleb asked as we entered his place.

“No.” I said, honestly shocked.

“And there they are!” Caleb pointed to the couch where Jonathan and a girl were placed, her straddling his lap and their mouths attached. Jonathan quickly pulled away and glared at Caleb and I.

I had to bit my lip to keep from laughing, but Caleb couldn’t stop himself. His laughter was loud enough to be heard throughout the entire house.

“I’m sorry.” I shook my head, “I’ll just take my retard to his room.” My hand pushed onto the small of his back, forcing him to walk to the stairs. When we were finally safe in his room my laughter also broke out. After a few minutes we both finally calmed down. Caleb went over to his dresser and pulled out some boxers and a tank top.

“Do you remember where the bathroom is?” he asked as he handed me the clothes, as I grabbed them I nodded and left his room.

I changed as quickly as I could, then pulled my hair into two pig tails and let them hang over my ears before running back to Caleb’s room. When I got there I jumped onto his bed with a grin, landing right next to him before I cuddled up to his side.

Caleb smiled down at me and played with my pig tails, “it kinda looks like bunny ears.” he mused, flipping my hair into my face. I laughed and kissed him softly. “You can be my bunny.” he nodded, kissing me again.

I pushed my lips roughly onto his, my hands gripping onto his face. He reached down and grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. I gently bit his bottom lip, and he let out a soft groan before pushing his tongue into my mouth. He brought his hands up and gently slid them under my shirt, running them up my back and giving me chills.

Next thing I knew, he was flipping us over and the shirt was on the floor. And since it was a jammie shirt, I was braless. Caleb’s eyes scanned down to my chest and my mouth hung open a little.

“I’m…I’m sorry.” he said, but I shook my head and kissed him again. He kissed me back, pressing his body down onto mine again. I ran my fingers through his hair, gently pulling at the bit on the base of his neck. My breathing was heavy as he pulled his lips away from mine and trailed kisses down to my neck, to my chest.

I gasped and dug my fingers into his neck before tugging at his shirt also. He quickly took it off, flinging it across the room. He pushed his lips back onto my skin, trailing his lips back up to mine and softly kissing me. When he pulled back, I opened my eyes and smiled.

“Do…do you want to stop?” he asked, breathing ragged. I shook my head, pressing my lips back to his. He groaned, and fiddled with the waistband of the boxers that I was wearing. I lifted my hips up and allowed him to push them down, I kicked them onto the floor and did the same to the flannel pajama bottoms that he was wearing.

Caleb kissed me softly before pulling away again. His hand caressed my cheek as he looked down at me. Neither of us spoke for a while, just looked at each other. I licked my lips and kissed his neck, knowing what I was doing. Knowing what I wanted.

“Are you sure?” he questioned, pulling away and looking at me again.

“Yes.” I whispered, my chest felt tight, and I kissed him again. He reached into his bed side table and pulled out a condom. His hand found it’s way to mine, and he laced our fingers together. He slowly spread my legs, and gently, slowly, softly, he took my virginity. His eyes stayed locked with mine, and his hand never left mine. He made sure that I was okay, he kissed me, he held me. He made it okay.

“Are you okay?” Caleb asked when we were finished. He held me in his arms. My head on his chest.

“Yes.” I answered, kissing his bare chest. “I’m perfect.” I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me again. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes, his arms tightened around me and I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK LIKE A MILLION YEARS TO GET OUT BUT HEY, AT LEAST THEY DID IT RIGHT!? :)

I hope you liked it, and I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to write. I hope to get the next one out sooner than this took me! I really love this story, and had a horrible case of block, but now it seems to get gone! Please comment! I love you! <3