Hearts Are Wasted & Lives Are Broken

And I’m Just The Boy Who’s Had Too Many Chances

I could see how this would play out. James would think Michael was my new boyfriend. Well I was thinking that this blonde girl was his new girlfriend. I hope he doesn’t do anything rash. I was actually hoping he didn’t see me. Why does everything I hope for today go wrong? Ugh.
“Hello there, Tegan. Haven’t seen you in a long time,” his smile wasn’t nice. Almost as if he was rubbing something in my face. “I’d like for you to meet Lauren… my girlfriend.” Oh great. I sighed. Why was he doing this? I don’t care who he’s going out with now. We went out ages ago and we’ve both had many relationships since we had been dating.
“James. Lauren,” I nodded and smiled in her direction. “What have you two been up to today?” I don’t even know why I bother with this. He should know that I honestly don’t care. Luckily James was cut off by my phone ringing. “Umm… excuse me while I take this. Hello? … Aunt Paris, and to what do I owe the pleasure of two calls in one day? … Oh. Um. Are you sure? I-… Yeah okay, I’ll come home now. I’ll just tell my friends. … Okay. … Yes, I’m sure. … Okay bye Aunt Paris. … Yes okay bye now.” I simply closed my phone and turned to James and Lauren. I started to speak when Michael spoke first.
“Do you want me to take you home? It would be quicker than waiting for the next bus.” He asked sweetly.
“Uh, yeah thanks… that would be great,” I paused and turned back to James and Lauren, “it was so nice meeting you Lauren and seeing you again James… but I have to go. Sorry to cut this short.” I turned to Michael and smiled at him the continued to walk away. We had to find Alex and the rest of them.

Alex and Hayley were the only ones there when I went to go tell them the news but they insisted that I go and they'll tell Cassie and Dan.
“Are you sure that you're fine with me leaving you guys here?” I asked as Michael and I were leaving.
“Yes I'm so sure that it would be impossible to be any surer.” Hayley replied while with a wink.
“You know that's not even a word.” I replied with a laugh.
“You better go now then... You know how Paris gets.” Alex added whilst giving me a goodbye hug.
“Yeah I guess we better go now then... Bye guys” I waved while I walked over to pretty much a complete stranger's car so he could take me home. Although I wouldn't mind too much if he were to kidnap me, he's rather cute.

When we got there Aunt Paris was so stressed. Aaron was no where to be found... I left josh with him... Same with Sophie. Fuck. Now I know what Aunt Paris was so stressed about. How could this happen?!!?! He's usually so trustworthy... He's never done anything like this before. Why does he have to start acting up when I’m out and when mum's fucked off with the little fairies.
“Okay T what's happening is the kids have gone out and I need to talk to you,” Aunt Paris started, “when you called the ambulance that triggered something that made someone from the government aware that your mother hasn't been taking care of you and your siblings and I now have custody of you guys.”
“Mmmhmm.” I couldn't think what to say... What does this mean? What's going to happen now? I feel so bad about accusing Aaron.
“Now I know you wont want to move away from your friends and all that… whatever it is you've got set up here so what's going to happen is the others are coming to live with me and I’ll continue to pay for this house and you can live here... You just have to look after everything here and make sure you do well at school.” Wow. How could this be happening?! Just a few days ago I was getting the shit beat out of me and now I have my own house.
“Wow, just wow. That's amazing... Are you sure? Hah, just oh my god.” I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Was this actually happening? Or was I about to wake up and have every inch of me covered in bruises from my mother... My own flesh and blood... How could she. There is no way I’ll do drugs or drink excessive amounts of alcohol to the extent that I do anything this bad. I make a promise to myself that I will never do that.
♠ ♠ ♠
title;
A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me - Fall Out Boy
sorry it's not a full chapter and there was such a huge gap between updates. I don't think I'll be continuing with this story.