Disenchanted

6th

Gerard had just ordered his second drink when she entered the room.
A beautiful young brunette was entering with confident steps in her long black boots. She wore long black and white striped stockings and a little, short red dress, a few pieces of jewellery. Her hair was lose, only had she put a black hair brace in it.
“I’ll have a vodka-shot for starters” she smiled at the bartender; she noticed Gerard and smiled in his direction.
“Thanks” she told the bar man. She then sat down on the stool next to Gerard, emptying her shot.
“Hey Gerard” she spoke in a seductive voice, he swallowed, how would she know his name?
“I’m Alicia” she looked into his eyes “I’m a great fan of your band, or your former band…” she had a wide smile, her bright red lipstick shining in the dull light.
“Wow” he smiled, looking at her young face “would you like another one?” he gestured towards her empty glass, she nodded with a smile
“Thanks… that’s nice of you” she quickly corrected the hair brace.
Gerard waved to the bartender to give Alicia another one of what she had just had.
“So you’re trying to get me drunk” she played with his shirt.
He swallowed, looking at her delicate hand; she knew what she was doing…
She did remind him of someone but it could be anyone, he had known his fair share of females…
A while after it had gotten the time where he would normally have invited her home:
“Want to go with me to my room?” he asked her sweetly, leaving a kiss on her cheek.
“I would love to Gerard… but someone has school tomorrow” she giggled, sending him a sly smile
“I’m free Christmas Eve though… and I’m coming here tomorrow night… if you’re here, we could discuss the details?” Gerard’s heart started racing, a girl that was interested in more than just going to his hotel room, just to leave in the morning?