Is This Supposed To Be Wonderland?

Have you ever dreamt of going to Wonderland? Meeting the Mad Hatter and having tea with him? Having the Queen of Hearts yell "off with your head" at you? I know I have. Well not the Queen yelling that at me, but you get my point. So here's my story. I'm Skylee and I'm going to wonderland, or so I think.

There I get to meet Aiden, the vampire prine. Hawthorne, the werewolf prince. Damien, he's a dhampir. He wants to hunt and kill the vampires. I meet an awesome witch named Innana. I meet a couple of elves. Amber-Jewelle and Constentine. The queen and king of the elves. I meet some demons. Kylan the older bad boy of the two. Then Mika, the younger sweet cute one out of the two. And a couple of Boo Hag twins named Quinna dn Atticus. To top it off a magic duck named Jack. He likes bread which can't be found in his world. He also can only talk in rhymes.

You also get to check in with Innana every other chapter. Just to see what's happening in 'Wonderland'.

This will be drama filled. Horror filled. There will be murder and war. Death and violence. Crying and laughing. Friends will be made. Enemies will be known. To top it all of there will be a marriage. One race will have power over everyone, while the other will fall.

So hang on this will be a crazy up, and down rollar coaster ride. Hope you are ready becuase you are about the enter the world of 'Waythell'.

Thank you to Justin(Tyrone_Swift) for the idea of Jack who likes bread which isn't found in Waythell, and can only talk in rhymes. Thank you to Rosalie(vivalarosalie) for all of the awesome ideas and co-writing this with me.

If you want any information on the chacracters go to www.youtube.com and look up my page under calipunk08 I am make character videos. I'm still working on the so not all of them are up yet.

Enjoy my Lovelies

Liebe, Alice und Rosalie