Status: completed!

Girl I Know

Save The Best For Last

the next day Cole go to school as usual and try to forgot what happened yesterday.

after school.

the same car as yesterday stops at the same spot. but Cole just walk past it.

someone pulls her inside to the car.

"Syn" she said emotionless

"hey girl, why don't you get in?" he asks while hugging Cole lightly on his lap.

Cole saw zacky looking at her from the front seat

"oh sorry i forgot" she said then sit on her own, next to Brian.

"well lets go then" Jimmy said then start driving

"where's the others?" she asks

"already arrived at the hotel" zacky answers not looking at her

"oh" she looked through the window

at the hotel

"c'mon J. already called me 3 times.." Brian head to the lift in front them

"jimmy i wanna eat" she said tugging jimmy's shirt

"awww you look so cuuute! well ok c'mon we'll eat first at the restaurant" jimmy press the 2th floor, the restaurant

"we can't do that" Brian said looking at his watch

"sure we can. you guys come first while Cole and i hanging on the restaurant for a while. we'll go later" jimmy said holding cole's hand.

before the guys can say anything the lift opens then jimmy and Cole get out from the lift. before the lift closes again Cole and zacky's eyes met.

"you haven't eat?" jimmy asks

"mm yeah.." she said looking around searching foods

"why?it's already 3 o'clock" jimmy asks

"i..don't feel like eating that time.." she said. then when she saw her hands in jimmy's it felt...something. she remembered when zacky holds her hand. she pull her hands from jimmy immediately.

"my hand is itchy" she said looking at her hand

"hahaha..we should eat fast, J. won't wait long.." he said

"mm" she then sits on a chair then start eating. Jimmy's in front of her, watching her. again, she remembered when zacky watches her yesterday. then memories of yesterday started to roll in her head. from zacky's fans, the waiter, until they fight for something...stupid.

"jimmy. would you look another way? i have difficulties to eat when someones watching me every move" she know she just search for excuses.

"but you're really interesting.." jimmy looked he don't have any attention to look another way

Cole hurried finish her food then get up

"I'm finished. c'mon" she said then they head to the lift.

at the suite.

"Cole. you late for about 15 minutes" J. stated

"soryyyyyyyyy" she said lazily.

"the boys were waiting" J. added. then they head to the same bedroom as yesterday

"i forgot to tell you yesterday, that Cole have to kinda bite your necks, and you boys first have to looked that you really enjoy it but then started to give a look that it really hurts. oh don't forgot, after the boys are dying, you smirks, Cole.ok so we gonna do that now. Cassie, put her in this clothes" J. handed a dress that looks so much like yesterday, but has more laces on it.

Cole sighs then go to a bedroom to change. few minutes later she get back to the bedroom.

"same as yesterday, Matt first, Brian, jimmy, johnny and zacky. we have to hurry here, we have to recorded 2 more serious scenes. SCENE 7! ready?" J. asks Cole and Matt.

"mm"

"SCENE 7!START!"

first Cole sat on top of matt's lap, then start nibbling his neck gently. first Matt hugged Cole tighter, then he falls on his back, looked really in pain. then Cole get up then smirks.

"CUT! its really great. go on, hurry, hurry. Brian!" J. said

Cole looked around and found zacky nowhere, just like yesterday. but she's afraid to talk to zacky right now. she's afraid that zacky would hate her.

"cooole..concentrate. SCENE 8! START!" J. said

she sighs slowly then started to get on top of Brian, because he's lying down. before she nibbles his neck, Brian kisses her once. she didn't react and started to nibbles his neck. he let out a very soft moan and few moments later he began to looked like Matt, in much pain.

"CUT! good. ok now, jimmy go on" J. said

jimmy gets his turn then johnny gets his. now it's zacky's turn.

"SCENE 11! START!" J. said

cole sits on top of zacky's lap, she never focused to zacky's eye. it was awkward. then zacky pull her face to his and start kissing her gently.

it felt the same as yesterday. and the same feeling flows to her body again. she then pulls herself, even though she really still wanna kiss him, and start nibbling his neck slowly. he moans softly. and he hugs her tightly. his voice making her shiver. and his touch making her lost control. she suddenly make zacky lie on the bed, making her on top of him. her body moves by itself, she likes it when he moans, and somehow wants more of it. looks like zacky didn't bother, hugging cole even more tighter. he keeps moaning softly then he kinda caress cole's neck with his thumb, which means he would do the 'pain thingy' so she gets up a bit, but still sitting on his lap, and when he finished his pain thingy she smirks.

"CUUT! that was good" J. said

cole get up immediately, she didn't look at zacky's face, she's even more afraid now. what if he's even more angry now? what if he hates her? she's really afraid that'll happen
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh i'm sorry, it's bad
but still hope you like it!
send me feedback :)