Status: completed!

Girl I Know

Nicole

back in the cafeteria

"Hello, can we talk to you for a minute?" Matt asks the girl. He tried to blur his voice.

The girl look to the boys and nod

"sure guys, wait okay?" she said - after letting out a giggle. The peoples around her nod then giggles too. the boys take her to a corner.

"Gosh sooo..whatcha doin' here, M. Shadows?" She look at matt then laughs a bit. The bands just look at her, don't know what to say. Then they all look at Johnny. Johhny just shrruged. Zacky is even more amazed when she's close up.

"hey say something..or you want me to say your name one by one? Zacky Vengeance, Rev, Johnny christ, and Synyster gates, am i right ? i love your songs..." The girl points the boys - still laughing. The boys looking at johnny like looking at a stupid 3 year old child.

"how..do you know?" Johnny ask finally.

"geez johnny..i'm not a stupid asshole..Why you guys dress like that anyway?" She asks

"JOHNNYYYYYYYY" Everybody whispers-more like a scream anyway.

She laughs even more.

"Hhhh..Christ you owe everyone here..okay, lets get to the point..." Said Matt.

"Heeeey owe for what??" Johnny looked confused. The girl brust out laughs again.Matt shook his head thn pull everybody outside the cafeteria, outside the building, He pulls his disguises, his glasses and beanie hat, everybody does the same.

"pfft hahahaha i don't know you guys are this stupid..." She said still laughing.

"damn you little thing..."Brian said laughs too.

"Okay, first let us know your name" Matt said.

"Nicole. Why?do you need me or something?" She asked.

"well, yeah. How old are you nic?cole? how do we call you?" Matt said.

"whatever you like is fine, usually cole, actually. And i'm 17" She said.

"Damn she's hot..." Jimmy said looking at her.

"Matt, just say the point" Zacky said try not to look at her.

"so..yeah..cole... you know our song named girl i know?" Matt asked.

"yeaah.." She said still confused.

"We want you play in that video" Johnny said.

"......" She didn't say anything.

"Yeah..Would you?" Matt asked.

"....no" She said.

All the boys look at her.

"Why? Why Cole?" Matt asked seriously.

"well..you know..i've seen bat country and beast and the harlot video...And i don't like the way you guys make it...you know..with those dozens of girls around.." She said scratching her head.

"But you're perfect, the perfect one we need..." Zacky said, his eyes kinda look sad.

"Awww...i guess you should search again..." She said.

"But..you said you like our songs.." Johnny said.

"Yeah i said your songs, not included the videos" She corrected.

".......Eventhough we pay you? High?" Matt asked.

"i'm not interested even if you pay me. High" She keeps standing still.

"So what do you want?" Matt still trying. She looked like thinking then she smiles to herself.

"By high you mean how high?" She said smilling.

"Well how high do you want?" Matt asked.

"Every single money that you guys have" She smirks.

The boys all quiet.

"deal" Zacky said all sudden

"WHAT?!" The others screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd chapter!
hope you liked it
send me feedback :)