Status: completed!

Girl I Know

Here.

J.Key head towards the hotel restaurant on the 2nd floor, the others follow.

"We gonna have a little talk first before we start.." J.Key walks to a table then he pull out a chair for Nicole.

"please" He said smilling. The boys just roll their eyes then sit.

"uh thanks?" Nicole said

"you're very welcome dear" J. said then sit on a chair.

Nicole become more eerie-er (is there even a word eerieer?whatever..).

"oh boy..i'm gonna go to the toilet for a while" Zacky stands then walks away.

"me too" Nicole follows Zacky.

"Ugh that J. dude's freaking me out..." Nicole said after the others can't hear her.

Zacky looked at her and then realize that she's so small, she's shortes than Johnny.

"eh don't worry...he won't do anything to you, i promise" Zacky said giving her a smile.

"mm..thanks Zacky.." She smilles too.

Again, Zacky's been hypnotized by her smile.

meanwhile

"That girl's a whole piece of nothing other than goods..that's a really great choice guys.." J.Key commented

"mm" The boys just mumble, they don't really like J. When he's like that.

"Can't we just start, J.?" Matt asked.

"no, not without her..Where's she?" J said looking around

"...they just left seconds ago, J..." Reminded Brian.

"pst, M..are you sure we didn't choose the wrong director?" Johnny asks, whispers.

"i..really wish we don't..." Matt said sighed

Back with Nicole and Zacky
They finally reaches the toilet and part ways.

When Nicole finishes then get out of the toilet, She finds Zacky leaning on a wall, waiting for her.

"finished?c'mon.." Zacky said hesitated first but finally reaches her hand

"wow Zacky i don't know you're a very good boy.." She said smilling.

"...." Zacky blushes a little but Cole sees that.

"aww..you blush..you're a very good boy, you're a very, very good boy, zacky..!" She said playfully.

".....You're really naughty aren't you.." Zacky said then tickles Cole playfully.

"hahahaha stop!!Zacky!!!" She reply tickles Zacky, they both laughs until they reaches the restaurant. Zacky pulls a chair for Nicole.

"thank you" Nicole said. Zacky just smile and nod. After that he look at J giving a half smile. J just wrinkling his forehead, don't know what to say. Jimmy that realizes it laughs.

Cole think it's so different when Zacky did it for her than when J.Key did it. She look at Zacky again and she don't know why she smiles-to herself

"What's so funny Jimmy?" Asks J.

"mmphh hahaha no, there's just a waiter he...he..falls.." Said Jimmy still laughing then kick a waiter's butt.

"see.." Jimmy laughs again.

"hh...c'mon lets get to the topic J.." Remind Matt

"Okay. I've read the lyrics, heard the song, So..here's the girl, Nicole you're gonna be like a bitch, playing with boys then the boys will be like zombies when you suck their necks. understand?" J.Key asks.

"Eh..fuck no..bitch part should be easy-right? And why zombies? sucking neck stuffs isn't it vampires stuff?" Nicole asks back.

"well.. this video will have a sequel, the song is dead dancing, kinda about zombies" Matt explain.

"oh..okay..i think i understand.."Said Nicole.

"So where's the boys?" Asks J.Key looking around.

"What boys?" Asks the Brian and Jimmy, just say all the boys.

"The boys who'll play with her..Where?" J.Key asks.

The boys look at each other."Here" They're all smirking.

"EH??" J.Key and Nicole shocked.

"Are you sure?" J.Key asks, wrinkles his forehead once more.

"yeah" The boys said, surely

"Really??" Nicole asks.

"yeah, cole.." Said Matt and Brian.

"EEH??" Nicole still shocked.

"Why are you so shocked?" Jimmy holds a laugh.

"eh..i don't know.." Said Nicole scratching her head confused.

"Are you guys really sure?" J.Key asks again.

"Fuck yeah, J..." The boys said smilling

"well..you say so..c'mon lets get to the suite.." J.Key then stands and head towards the lift again, the others follow behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it
feedback would be great :)