Status: completed!

Girl I Know

Is This What We Call Awkward?

"What took you so long??" J.asked

"Is that even a 3 minute?" Cole asks to the boys

"Alright get in place Cole" J. commanded

Cole sighs then walks to the bed

"My tuuuurn, stupid!" Jimmy yelled to johnny

"MY turn you idiot!" Johnny yelled

"Psh you guys shut up go with paper,rock scissors." Cole commanded while sitting on the bed

"Ooh ooh okay paper, rock scissors!" the said. Jimmy wins.

"Whooo hooo loser!" jimmy pointed johnny.

"Shut up!" Johnny pouted

"Hurry up jimmy." J. said

"Yeah, suuure" Jimmy jumps on top of Cole playfully.

"JIMMYYY!" Cole said annoyed

"Hehe" Jimmy just smirks

"SCENE THREE!START!" J. said

without any hesitation jimmy kissed Cole immediately aggressively, ruthlessly slipping his tongue inside her mouth. he continued kissing while his hands wanders all over her body. she just close her eyes tightly, annoyed, disgusted but try her best to give the 'good bitch' look.

"CUUT!" J. yelled.

Cole pushes jimmy as hard as she can.

"Fuck you jimmy..." she said exhausted

"sorry babe, can't handle it.." he smirks

"Really you guys will pay..." she said then sit on the bed.

"Can i have something to drink?" she asks a boy there

"Sure here" he gives her a bottle of water to cole.

"I wanna go search for a cigarette kay?" she saw J. talked with a boy seriously

"Here take mine" he gives a pack of cigarette

"Ehh it's not the same, i'll be back in a minute" she gets out from the room. outside there just a couple of boys, maybe everyone's already got home, it's 10 o'clock already. then she walks to Zacky, that leaning still in the same wall, still smoking.

"Hey. Here" Nicole gave her bottle of water.

"What's this for?" he asked

"i don't know..i think you're kinda sick or something.." cole scratches her head

"Thanks" he said looking on the floor. he knew he blushed so he tried to hide that.

"No need. Do you want to tell me something? If there's a problem i really wish i can help.." she said looking at his face.

"No." again he felt angry, and sad for something that he doesn't even know what.

"why do you here?! whenever you around it makes my heart burns. damn." zacky thinks then closes his eyes.

"eh maybe i should go. Shouldn't you be there too?" she said

"The boys are finished? I wanna be the last" he asks still closing his eyes.

"Not yet, just johnny left" she said

"Then go. I'll come later" he said lazily.

she look at zacky again then runs to the room again

"Okay Cole, johnny go" J. commanded

Cole just walk to the bed and lie there.

she thinks about zacky. what happened to him? was he sick? what's his problem? was he mad at her? why is he different? should she talk to him again? should she help him?

she cannot answer that. she's too busy thinking she didn't realize that johnny already above her.

"SCNENE 4! START!" J. said

johnny kissed her like jimmy kissed her, maybe more gently a bit. she couldn't concentrate, she don't know why all she think now was zacky, zacky and zacky. and again she doesn't realize that J. had yelled "CUT".

"Cole?" johnny waved his hands in front of her face.

"eh? Oh finished already?" she sat on the bed.

"boys, call zacky" commanded J. the boys get outside. when she heard the word zacky, she felt her heart kinda bursts. she waited when her heart beat faster.

finally zacky comes. just him, the others didn't

"The boys except me and Brian go search for a food, after this we can go there too" he said walking slowly to the bed.

"Oh.okay" that's all she can say. then Brian get inside already dressed

"SCENE FIVE! START!" J. said

zacky looking at her while get on top of her slowly. then zacky bend and start kissing her neck gently. she don't know why she shivers. it felt different. somehow it felt....special. but looks like zacky overdid it just like the others. he bit and sucks her neck quite hard and looks like he hit her weak spot.

"za..cky..it hurts.."she couldn't help, just a bit more she could moan, and she obviously don't want zacky to hear that.

zacky stop immediately then sits.

"CUUT!" J. said

"Why do stop like that?!" J. asked

"i..don't know...don't you think she's..too young for this?" zacky asks

"huh?" Brian and J. asks

"i...don't think we should use her in this video.."zacky said. the look in his face, no one can guess what he's thinking.

"What? you found her first! now just do it!" Brain said

"i really think she's too young for this" he shook his head

"psh like you never harrass a 15 year old girl before. now just do it, vengeance" brian said

"SHUT UP GATES" he hissed. he saw cole wrinkled her eyebrow.

"Shut up now again, SCENE 6! START!" J. said.

zacky still hesitated at first and cole unpredictably cupped zacky's face, bring it to hers, then kiss his lips. zacky's so surprised. when she realize what she's doing, she releases zacky fast. but zacky bend again so now he's ontop of cole and start kissing her again. she felt different feelings, kinda happy, excited, but worried too. but she most comfortable doing this with zacky than the others. he kissed her gently, but kinda full of lust. he caress her face gently but he didn't touch coles thighs or her body, he just kiss her, making her feel kinda precious, she liked the way he treated her. and this is the first time she felt different about zacky.

and now he licks her lips slowly, asking permission. she accepts then parted her lips a bit. he just played with her tongue a bit then exploring her mouth while J. finally broke them "CUUUT!" he said

they parted fast. they don't look at each other again, too busy to hide their blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
how was it?
feedback would be really nice :)