Immortality Meant Never Dying

V

He led her inside the mansion and into a darkened room with lit red and black candles. Carmilla didn’t know how he had had time to light all those candles. Did he have servants she hadn’t met? Carmilla saw how eager he was go get her behind closed doors. The candles lit up the room in a soft glow. He sat her down on the bed with red sheets and sat down beside her. She was silent and was only waiting for Gerard to say something or make a move. He smiled and took the brown book that she was still holding in her hands and looked at it.

“Does this mean a lot to you?” he asked her gently and smiled with his seducing smile. She didn’t answer him but just looked at her book hoping that he wouldn't open it, he could easily open it if he wanted, but he didn’t.

“Tell me Carmilla, is this precious to you?” he smiled mischievously to her as he held out the book in front oh her. His attitude made her hate him even more, and yet she loved him. If only he knew what was written inside it, then he wouldn’t have saved her, wouldn’t even have bothered to make her a vampire. He would know how much she hated him, loathed him, even before she got to know him. He looked at her and then dropped the book to the floor in front of them. He leaned over to her, nearing his lips once again to her cheek.

“I can read your thoughts…” he sounded as if Carmilla had no other choice but to believe him. “You want me…” he whispered softly into her ear. He tried to make her believe that he was telling the truth, even though she had never even thought of wanting him at all, not consciously at least. He was lying, but she couldn’t really tell him he was wrong. What would he do to her if she did? She shivered. He felt her fear of him, he enjoyed it, and he enjoyed having the power her fear gave him. He moved closer to her, his lips were almost touching her cheek, she could feel it. She shivered again and closed her eyes, hoping that he will go away. Dreading that he was going to do something she would hate him for. He smiled, even though Carmilla couldn’t see it. She knew that he was smiling.

“Are you afraid?” he whispered gently to her. She was too afraid of even answering him. “Don’t be…” his voice sounded like the sweetest red wine, Carmilla had ever tasted. She tried to move, but couldn’t. Gerard laid one hand on her other cheek, turning her head. Her lips were less than an inch from his, and he drew her head to his, making their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Carmilla tried to move her head away from his, but couldn’t. He was holding one hand on the back of her head. Carmilla could feel that he was enjoying it, enjoying that he had so much power over her she couldn’t move. She tried not to think. She was trying to block her mind from letting the feeling reach her mind. The feeling that was flowing from her lips to her body. She didn’t want it to make her like what was happening. She gave up. She couldn’t block her mind. She had never been taught how. She could feel an odd warmth fill her body, such lovely warmth, such mortal pleasure rising in her. It was amazing that even though she was dead she could still feel. She all of the sudden didn't want him to stop kissing her. She wanted to stay like this forever, give her body fully to him. Then it all stopped. He was moving a little away from her.

“You gave up…?” he asked her silently as he tried to catch her eyes. She looked down, she was embarrassed and she hated her self for enjoying the kiss as she had even though she wanted more. Gerard looked at her smiling one of his vicious smiles. He knew now that he had her under his thrall whether she liked it or not. He was pleased that he had that power. He held one hand under her chin and made her look up. He didn't say anything. He just looked her in her eyes, her green stunning eyes. She looked back. She knew now why her mind had told her not to look in them, they were spellbinding.

“I…” She said. It was the only thing that she could say, she wanted to say that she wanted him to show her to her coffin, but she couldn’t.

“Yes dear…?” he whispered sweetly, smiling to her. “You want to say something?” his voice was like the sweetest honey. He was playing with her and Carmilla knew it. Carmilla didn’t listen. She was lost in his eyes already. She wanted him so desperately to kiss her again, and to make her feel like mortals did. And yet on the other hand she wanted him to show her to her coffin. She then looked down at her hands. She stood up and walked a bit away from the bed. Gerard looked at Carmilla, he smiled. He knew that she didn’t like to admit she enjoyed the kiss. Carmilla looked down herself she was still wearing the tight dress that he made her change into. Could she walk around in that forever? Gerard stood up. Carmilla didn’t hear him move closer to her. He couldn’t resist her. He hadn’t felt such urges since he had been alive and in love. He held his arms gently around her so that she couldn’t move away.

“Don’t resist me…” he whispered to her gently. She could feel his hands on her hips. “You know you don’t want to resist me, so why are you trying so hard to deny it?” she shivered. She hated the way he made her shiver. Gerard smiled and kissed her neck gently. He could feel her blood rush in pleasure of the gentle kiss. Carmilla tried to pull herself together, so that she could get him to release her.

“Why…?” she asked silently. Her voice sounded as if she had given up on resisting him completely. He moved one hand from her hip to her stomach.

“You want me to stop?” Gerard whispered slowly and sweetly into her ear. He kissed her ear. Carmilla nodded, but Gerard pretended not to see it, he kissed her again but this time on the other side of her neck. His lips were so soft and it made her shiver once again. She closed her eyes and tried to resist him as hard as she could. His hand moved a bit further up her stomach, and was now a little under her breasts. She moved her hand to stop his from touching her. He kissed her neck again. She quivered under his touch and kisses.

“Don’t resist me...” he said again, moving his other hand to her stomach. She could feel his body against her own, as he was standing behind her.

“Stop…” she whispered and tried to get his hands of her. “Please stop…” she said again and this time turning around so that she could use her hands to push him away. But he was stronger than she was.

“Why do you want me to stop…” he asked. He stopped her reply with a kiss. But this time she resisted, she pushed as hard as she could and managed to make him fall backwards to the floor. He was looking up at her. The surprise in his face was painted very clearly. His eyes were fixed on hers, and she could see that he was angry. She then turned around and hurried out the door. She didn’t know where she was going at all, but just knew that she had to get away. Her body was burning from his touch, and it wanted more. It was as if he had been the sun itself. Even his kisses, as soft as they may have been, were burning on her lips and neck. She kept on moving through the big mansion. She was looking for the crypt, but had no idea where it could be. She suddenly found a little dark room, where there were no windows. She closed herself in it, mostly to hide from Gerard but also to hide from the sunlight that she was sure would hit her if she stayed outside the crypt or that room. She stood in there for a few minutes. Letting her eyes get used to the darkness there, before she decided to lie on the floor and fall asleep.