Status: completed!

Because I Am The Rev

Chapter one.

This club was already really crowded as hell when i walks in.

how the hell i'm supposed to search her in this fucking crowd???

i sighed as i walk and stand on the corner.

"ooh you're the rev!!!" a girl pointed me. looks like the other people around her didn't noticed.

"shh. please don't tell" i screamed. boy, the music sure is loud.

"WHAT??!" she asks. damn this music.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE" I screamed as i walk closer to her, screaming to her ears.

"OH OKAY!" She said then started dancing and touching me. Well i know this is a club and no one has a rule so...okay, i'll get along i think. she's pretty cute too.

"YOU'RE PRETTY TALL.."She yelled, still dancing to the beat.

"HUH?!" I can't hear it well so i bent down so she can say it to my ear.

"YOU'RE PRETTY TALL, REV" she yelled then she started to hugs my neck. geez. i dunno, i feel somethings wrong..

Then a girl, shorter than the girl that's hugging me comes to me. ah finally i found her.

"CAN YOU EXCUSE ME FOR A SEC?!" i yelled loud enough.

"WHAT?! WHY?!! NO!!" she said hugging me tighter. well maybe she's drunk.

then the girl i've been searching for, yelled on me

"HAVING FUN, HUH?" She said smiling. her smile's so good.

"EH NO. HELP ME?" i yelled as the first girl hugging me tighter.

"WHAT? WELL IF YOU WANNA MEET ME, I'M ON THE BILLIARD ROOM" She said then left.

"CHER!" i yelled her name but fuck the music.

i sighed. DAMN how am i supposed to get out from this girl?!

I walk to a corner again while the girl still hangs on my neck.

i can't release her.

"HEEY THAT'S MY GIRL!!" a boy yelled to me.

i sigh happily. thank goodness.

"HERE THANK YOU" i screamed to the boy.

"HEEEY YOU'RE THE REV!!" he yells.

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP, DUDE. AND MIND YOUR BITCH" i said then walks away.

i could see him kinda mad but whatever. this day is the last day we're in California. the fuckin tour makes me couldn't see her, like ages! It sure makes me dead crazy. now i have to go to the billiard room. meet cherrie.

i walk to the end of the club and see a door. theres a 'BILLIARDS' written on it. i walks in.

when i walks in, no one noticed me - that's good. So well the room is big. and the billiards was bordered with walls, made from glasses. i look through it, every one of it, but there's so sign of her. no cherrie. shit, where is she?

but on the end of the room, there's a room, the walls weren't from glass, so i can't see through, and i see a door, 'VIP' written on it. i just remembered, she's cherrie, AKA my best friend, AKA my major crush, AKA the owner of this club. well she should be here.

i opens the door.

after i opened the door, they sees me and stops what they're doing.

well she is there for sure. sure she is. a guy pushes her on the billiard. the guy was kissing her like madly.

i. was. rage.

i thumps my feet as i walk closer to them. i pulled him by the collar, and brings his face to mine.

"YOU.." i tried to control my anger as i smell alcohol from his mouth. i throw him on the floor. fuck those drunk peoples.

"tha..thank you.." she said, hugging me, she still sat on the billiard.

"how could that fucking guy kissed you?" i asks trying to be cool.

"i..i think it was you..so..i.." she sobbed on my chest.

"i'm sorry..if i could just get here faster.." i said holding her to my embrace, comforting her.

"you said you're here alone, i don't think you brought a friend, a girlfriend" she whines.

i caught her.

"so what if i bring a girlfriend?" i asks smiling.

"aaaargh jimmy you're dead!" she still sobs a little on my chest.

"hmmm? she's not my girlfriend." i said lying her down on the billiard.

"Wh what do you wanna do??" she asks upset

"what...did i wanna do..to you...?" i asks again, caressing my lips on her neck.

"ji..jimmy!!"

"well to be honest, cherrie, i wanna do so many things to you" i said smiling again

"JIMMY!!" she moans while i nibbled her neck.

"but first....i want you. be mine forever, cherrie" i whispered to her.

"jim..my...you got me.." she whispers slowly.

i smirks

"now i want something else.." i smirks, tugged her shirt up a little

"how come you always got what you want?" she smiles a little then let me pull her shirt off

"well of course, baby, coz i am the rev" i said kissing her again, proud of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback would be really nice :)