Status: Active

Ambrosia

Dekaepta

For a long moment, Allison wasn't sure what to say. She felt so much anger inside of her once more, as though she was played. She felt as though he just fooled with her emotions to get what he wanted. She stared at him with apprehension, her face tightening in anger.

"Allison, don't take this the wrong way, please, I didn't kiss you because I wanted to see your memories!" Cove frowned.

"Of course you didn't. Because you weren't just trying to find out things from me. You took away my first kiss to find out about my traumas, Cove. You have no idea how selfish I think that is," she tightened her lips.

"Allison, I just said I didn't kiss you for that! I really do like you," he walked closer.

"Stay away from me. Don't touch me. Give me the stupid key so I can get the hell out of here," she spoke coldly, pushing him backwards.

For a long moment, Cove stared at her, unsure what to say. Allison only glared more, holding her hand out as she then looked to the door. Cove looked more annoyed finally, rolling his eyes.

"You're ridiculous, aren't you," he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You get mad at everything! You don't know what you want, do you? I tried to help you, you know I like you, and you're still acting like a bitch. What is your problem? Am I that much of an inconvenience to you?" he scowled at her.

"Right now, yes, you are. Give me the key. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Fine, but if Jason comes along and rips your chest apart again, don't go crying to me!"

"Well, gee, thanks! Maybe I should ask him to give me a Chelsea grin instead? He's taken everything else from me already!" she shouted in his face.

"Don't even start with those jokes."

"You're the one who started it. I want you to stay the fuck out of my head from now on. Stay away from my private thoughts. Stay away from my friends and leave me alone!" she growled, snatching the key from his hand. She walked towards the door and put the key to the hole. She felt so angry right now, that she didn't care what she said to him, and probably couldn't control what she would say. She gripped her head with one of her hands, a headache forming inside. She finished unlocking the door before opening it. She didn't look back at Cove (who was crossing his arms, watching her with an apathetic stare) as she walked out of the room.

She walked into another small room and sat on one of the benches. Jamie, who was pacing the slim hallway saw her sitting alone, blinking in bewilderment. He immediately slid the door open and closed it behind him.

"Allison, are you alright?" he asked.

"Jamie, I need to be alone..." she shook her head.

"Don't shut me up, okay? I want to help," he sat down next to her.

"You'll probably just use me to enter my thoughts, I assume," she mumbled, trying to keep it to herself, but Jamie heard it clearly, his face suddenly growing red, as though he was going to burst.

"What did that bastard do to you," he demanded.

Allison shook her head, definitely not wanting to talk about this.

"Please, tell me! Did he hurt you? Did he yell at you?" Jamie frowned.

"...He hurt me... but it wasn't--"

"Where? Did he hit you?" Jamie's eyes widened as he gasped in his anger.

"Jamie--please. No, he didn't hit me. He just emotionally... I don't know," she shook her head once more, unsure what to say. Her hands gripped her head more as she sighed, not wanting to say anything.

"That bastard... what does he think he's doing..." he clenched his fists more.

"Just ignore him... I don't want him near any of us," she closed her eyes.

Jamie looked at her for a long moment, "What did he do to you to hurt you like that?"

Allison opened her eyes and looked at him for a long moment, unsure if she could answer.

"Please, tell me. I want to help you, alright? Am I allowed to help you?" he frowned.

"He did what you're doing now," she spoke coldly and turned away from him.

"...What do you mean? I'm just trying to help!"

"He was too, and he kissed me, and used that advantage for my memories," she pursed her lips, not looking at him.

"...He kissed you...?" he mused.

Allison nodded.

"...He was trying to get you alone so that he could try to figure out what was wrong, he asked us to--he kissed you?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, Jamie, he kissed me," Allison closed her eyes.

Jamie shook his head, getting up, "I should really say something to him..."

"Jamie, please" she looked up at him quickly, "Just ignore him."

"How can I ignore him when he hurts you like this!?"

"The same way I am," she crossed her arms.

"Allison, I'm not going to let him get away with fooling you like that--" he suddenly stopped, "Um... wait. Did you... kiss him back?"

Allison sighed, nodding.

"Oh... I see," he scratched the back of his neck, "Ah... so..." he looked up at the ceiling, wondering what to say.

Allison got up, looking at him for a long moment, not saying anything. She felt more ashamed now, knowing that she obviously hurt him somehow. She bit her lip, almost to the point where it bled as she watched him. She then looked down and away, avoiding his gaze as she breathed evenly and silently. She looked to the door and then tightened the grip around herself.

"I'll leave you alone then," Allison nodded as she opened the door quickly and walked out.

Jamie watched her leave and as she shut the door, he leaned against the wall, looking to the floor for a long moment. He breathed out loudly, trying to calm himself as he closed his eyes. He flipped his hair out of his face as he then sat down on the bench, looking to the window. He felt so alone at that moment. He wondered what was going on. He wondered how he could manage it. He didn't want to. He wanted to scream, but knew he shouldn't. He wanted to hurt Cove so badly, but then he thought of how Allison would react. She liked him, and she wouldn't approve. She'd be angry with him if he laid a hand on Cove. He closed his eyes, thinking, hoping for something to happen, and hoping for the memories to fade out. Hoping that someone would come in to comfort him. He hoped for Allison to come back. He wished she didn't leave.

Allison walked to the main hall where there were several benches for the public who didn't pay for a small room. He saw Claire and Tom sitting there, both somewhat trying to sleep. She shook her head, sighing as she watched them. She didn't want to wake them, but at the same time, she didn't want to just sit alone and watch. She couldn't sleep now, not with all the worry in her mind. She wondered if she should head back to the room, but she did not want to deal with Cove, and she couldn't let herself watch Jamie's emotions fall like they did. She wouldn't forgive herself if he had spoken to what he had felt. She decided to lean against the wall, waiting for them to wake up. She felt the guilt begin pushing on her ribs as she tried to rest, the headache growing much more severe. Claire and Tom began sleeping soundly as the train kept a steady pace forward, not seeming to speed up or slow down. They were heading to New York.

Cove finally had walked out of the room and saw Jamie sitting alone. He wondered to what he was doing, but decided that it would be best not to butt in. He walked towards the main hallway, seeing Claire and Tom sleeping, and Allison with eyes closed against the wall. He wondered if she was alert and knew he was there. He walked up slowly, snapping his finger to see if she'd open her eyes. She didn't though, still against the wall in a silent state.

"Allison," he whispered, getting closer. She did not reply though. He sighed to himself as she pushed her slightly, and she groaned slightly, rubbing her eyes as she looked up lazily.

"What...?" she spoke through a yawn.

"Don't sleep standing like that, go in one of the rooms," he crossed his arms.

"I can do that myself, thanks," she looked down, obviously still not wanting to engage in a conversation with him.

"Allison, honestly, how long are you going to keep this up?"

"I'll keep it up as long as you stay away from me," she walked past him gravely. When she had arrived to the slim halls again, she saw the one that Jamie had sat in. She wondered if she could allow herself to enter again, but then the thought came to mind--she'd rather stay in a room with Jamie than in a room with Cove. Opening the slide door quickly, she shut it behind her and then sat across from him.

Jamie opened his eyes slowly, seeing that it was her, sitting up a bit, but he didn't say anything. He watched her fro a moment, wondering if she was going to speak or not, but she didn't. She kept her eye contact averted from him and decided to stay silent. She was breathing rather quietly, her blue eyes looking down to her knees, where her arms were rested. She yawned silently, leaning back against the wall as she closed her eyes.

"Hey," Jamie finally spoke, rather quietly, still looking at her.

"Hello," she spoke quickly, looking to the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I suppose," she wasn't sure how to reply at first.

Jamie nodded," I'm guessing you're tired."

"A little," she rubbed her eyes once more.

"I'll let you rest then," he nodded, leaning his head back.

"It's fine, I'll talk."

"I don't know what to say though."

"Oh... well neither do I."

"Well you should sleep then," Jamie nodded.

For a moment, Allison didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to protest, and only rolled her eyes, knowing he was right, "Fine then..." she sighed, closing her eyes. She crossed her arms around herself as she stayed silent along with Jamie. The rhythm of the train easily put her to sleep, at ease, and she felt free of thoughts again. Jamie smiled faintly, watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. SOOOO another chapter. Not as good, and not really to any point for the plot, but fillers are fun sometimes. xP
comment and subscribe. (: