Status: Active

Ambrosia

Triantapente

Allison fell to the floor, choking on blood as it continued to poor from her mouth. It was beginning to seep into her shirt heavily, staining it. She couldn’t speak anymore, her loss of air causing her voice to close up. Jamie stood in fear, unsure how to react. Allison was looking past him with wide eyes, toward the window. There was a shadowed face that would have caused her to scream, but she was unable to. She lifted her fingers weakly, pointing to the face to get Jamie’s attention.

“Allison, breathe! Try to breathe! What are you pointing at!?” he was unsure how to take everything. When he turned himself around, he noticed that there was a face in the window. It startled him as he jumped backwards. He then looked to Allison, who was growing pale.

“Jesus Christ, Allison… we need to get you help,” he couldn’t worry about it right away. He immediately crouched down beside her, patting her back gently to release the blood from her lungs. She started cough more blood up, which was a better sign. He began to pat a bit harder, which made it flow heavier, but he needed it out.

She immediately shook her head in pain as tears streamed from her eyes.

“Come on, Allison, I’d rather feel a little pain rather than choke to death,” he pursed his lips as he continued to pat her back.

Finally, she spat up more blood, something flying out along with it, crashing into the side of the counter. It was covered in so much blood, its shape was unreadable. She started to breathe, trying to take deep, even breaths. She wiped the tears from her eyes and wiped the blood away.

“Good…” Jamie nodded, looking back up to the window. The face had disappeared, “Where did he go??”

Jamie got himself up as he walked to the window. He looked around silently as Allison crawled toward the object she spat up. She held it in her hand and it was rather hard. It was sharp too.

Was this what caused me to bleed internally? she asked herself. She tried to wipe most of the blood off with her tank top, and she could see a small wire attached to it. Her eyes widened.

“A tracking device…”

“What?” Jamie turned around.

“There was a tracking device inside of me. It must have fallen off the side of my throat and cut the inside…” she pursed her lips, “…Jason inserted it while he was feeding me probably…”

“That face in the window was most likely him then,” Jamie clenched his fists, “God damn it… he’s not going to give up.”

“We need to find a way to get out of here… We’re all too weak to fight him,” Allison explained.

“No, I can take him…” Jamie spoke carefully.

“No, Jamie. You can’t. The cure is inside you right now and it’s trying to break down the Ambrosia. You could collapse into a coma if you overexert yourself,” Allison’s eyes were serious.

“How do you know?” Jamie narrowed his eyes.

“I don’t. I don’t want to take any chances,” she weakly got herself up. Jamie helped her onto the couch.

“What do we do then? Just wait around for him to slowly kill us?”

“If he wanted to kill us, he would of done it by now. He’s probably waiting.”

“Waiting for what?”

“Waiting for the perfect moment to get me away from you.”

Jamie watched Allison with grave eyes as Allison grimaced in return.

“I’m not going to leave your side then,” Jamie sat beside her, “Not until we know he’s gone.”

“I can manage if he does get me away though,” Allison nodded, “While I was held captive, I learned a few things about him… I know what he’s afraid of. I know his weakness.”

Jamie watched Allison with curiosity filling his eyes, “Explain, please.”

Upstairs, Claire was sleeping against Tom under the covers of their double bed. Tom’s eyes slowly began to open as he rubbed them gently. Getting himself up, sitting on the bed still, he looked to Claire who was sound asleep. He smiled lightly as he then turned to put a shirt on. After he was done, he moved in the direction of Claire, kissing her forehead and walking out of the room. When he walked down the hall, he entered the bathroom, washing his face. He then looked up into the mirror, noticing a large cut across his cheek. His eyes widened, unsure of where it had come from. He put his hand up to it gently, flinching from the pain he suddenly felt. He immediately took a wet cloth and wiped the cut. He then wrapped it with bandages.

Claire’s eyes slowly began to open as she rubbed them. Moving herself up, she looked to see if Tom was still in the room. She was alone. She yawned as she got herself up and walked back into her own room, taking a brush and combing her hair out. She then looked across the hall, where the bathroom was. The door was locked. She knew Tom, Jamie, or Allison was probably in it, so she decided not to bother them. She then turned, walking toward her bed, to feel hands grab her from around the waist.

“Hello, Claire Morningstar. I believe you’re going to be coming with me in a moment.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a shorter and suckier chapter. I had a writerblock for a moment.
Anyways, I have some sad news. Due to the fact that I am loosing interest in this story, after I finish it, I will no longer be making a sequiel.
I WILL, however, be making a new story, called Eight Ball. I think it's pretty epic. Please, read it and see if it interests you and subscribe. I'm hoping to get it as big, or even bigger than Ambrosia if possible. <3

I promise though, I will keep working on this story. I just wanted to update it so I wouldn't keep you guys waiting too long.