Status: 12/31/10 I am finally working on a sequel <3

Knife Master

Knife Master

I watched Jimmy run around the bus singing to himself and I laughed as I realized what he was saying.

“I’m gonna be the knife master, knife master, knife master. I’m gonna be the knife master, knife master, knife master and I’ll never let Matt B the knife master,” he sang as he skipped around in circles.

I remembered the day that Matt Berry had said the quote that Jimmy was now obsessed with.

“One day I’m just going to get off the tour bus and run into the woods and never come back. And when I come back, I’ll be the ninth master!”

Jimmy changed it up a bit though. He says knife master instead of ninth master.

“Come on, merch bitch, let’s do something,” Jimmy said as he pulled me up from my seat.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname that I had acquired due to being their merch girl. When he couldn’t pull me up he resulted to just picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Jimmy,” I whined. “Put me down!”

“Your wish is my command.”

He dropped me just like that and I groaned as I hit the ground. He smirked at me as I glared at him.

“Are you okay?” Johnny asked.

I nodded painfully and groaned as I sat up. I turned to glare playfully at Jimmy.

“You’re lucky you’re my best friend otherwise I would be kicking your ass right now,” I said to him as I pointed an accusing finger at him.

He just grinned smugly and picked me up again.

“Do you want me to put you down?” he mocked.

“No.”

I pouted as he carried me to wherever he was bringing me. Finally we got to the merch tent and he sat me down in a random chair.

"One day, dude. I'm gonna get off of this bus and I'm gonna run into the woods and I'm never coming back and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master,” he said.

Matt Berry looked at him, clearly amused. “How on earth can you remember that?”

Jimmy just shrugged. “I’m special.”

I ruffled his hair and cooed to him. “Aww we all know how special you are Jimmy boy.”

“Not that kind of special!” he cried.

We all just laughed at him. Suddenly I was tipping over and then I fell.

“What the fuck?!” I exclaimed.

I looked back to see Jimmy with my chair in his hand trying to look innocent.

“You better watch yourself Sullivan,” I threatened. “You may just wake up with no hair.”

His eyes widened at the thought and he held both hands on his head as if to protect his precious hair.

“I’m sorry! Here, sit with me!”

He pulled me onto his lap and wouldn’t let me go. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, okay I won’t cut your hair this time. But if you keep messing with me I will get you back.”

“Don’t worry, April. Your mind is safe from being fucked with for now,” Jimmy said with a salute.

I laughed at him but I caught the for now bit that he made sure to add in there.

“For now?”

“You know I can’t resist a good prank,” he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes knowing all too well how much of a prankster my best friend was.

“Fine, but don’t forget, I warned you.”

He bit his lip and he had his thinking face on. He was probably contemplating whether or not he should do whatever he was thinking of doing. Finally he nodded and my eyes widened when I realized that he was telling himself yes. Yes, he was going to go through with his plan despite the consequences.

He placed his hands on my waist and started tickling me. I fell off of his lap with him soon following. I was laughing and there were tears in my eyes but he wouldn’t stop.

“Jimmy!” I whined.

Finally he stopped tickling me. I pouted at him.

“You suck.”

“But you love me anyway,” he said in a singsong voice.

“Why because you’re going to be the knife master?”

“Yup.”

I rolled my eyes as he pulled me up and put me back on his lap, placing his chin on the top of my head.

The rest of the guys were talking about the tour while Jimmy and I were just saying random lyrics whenever they seemed to fit. Zacky randomly bit his lip.

“You’re biting your lower lip while I’m still talking about what I can’t get,” I sang.

“Would you two shut up already?” Brian asked with a groan.

Jimmy and I looked at each other smirking before answering at the same time.

“Never!” we exclaimed before jumping up and singing There’s No Sympathy for the Dead by Escape the Fate.