Denis Clemente's Little Sister..An Assassin! A Killer Love Story 1

Hi, I am Darkin

I walked down the street always looking around me. People like me always have to watch their surroundings. Because the Mafia, FBI, etc. are after me. I walked into the mall and texted my friend Selena. She is also a good friend and is my brothers girlfriend. We decided to meet in the food court to get some food and then shop and flirt with guys. I walked up to a Chinese fast food place and ordered chicken Lo Mein, two egg rolls, two sodas, and one chicken teriyaki. "That will be $17.18, please," said a chinese lady about 35 working the cashier. i handed her the money, with that wierd feeling you get when you know someone is watching you, on my back. I looked around, but didn't see anyone looking at me other than Selena, who just arrived and had gotten us a table.
"Here, enjoy," I said plopping the food down in front of her.
"Thanks," she said in that voice that made guys swoon. Selena and I were opposite except or the fact that we were both smokin' hot. She had an amazing head of bouncing blonde hair and buttery brown eyes , while I had beautiful, rich, and full head of shiny black hair and blue eyes. Our figures were the same, full rich and curvy. Guys followed us everywhere. I was the only availible one of course since Danny and Selena were getting on really well.
We went shopping after lunch and hit all of our favorite stores and a lot of hot guys. Only one seemed to stand out. He told me his name was Darkin. He was a guy version of me with the black hair and blue eyes and smoking hot. And we were both really tall me at 6'2'' and he was about 6'5''. I continued talking to him after Selena left and that's when he took me.
He grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth and took me to his car. Shoving me into the back seat he put the car into drive and fled.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Darkin Crisso," he said, Mafia, I could tell mostly because he now was talking in an Italian accent and had an Italian last name.
"You will be working for us now, Phoenix Clemente, you are part of the Mafia," he said with a sly grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.