All You Need Is Love

Day Tripper

It was a cloudy and cold day. Walking down the path, Meredith and James struggled to keep warm.

"It's bloody freezing," Meredith muttered into her collar.

"Huh?" James said cupping his ear.

"Nevermind," Meredith mumbled, sliding her hand into her pocket. James nervously watched her. He reached into her pocket and grabbed her hand, softly smiling at her.
Meredith hated awkward moments. She smiled to herself.

"Do you smoke?" she asked, turning to him.

Looking down, he shrugged at her.

"Well, I have something you might like..." she trailed off.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?" he grinned at her, holding up a tree branch so she could walk without ducking.

"Yeah, back at my place. Let's go there now, I'm sick of walking," she said directing him to a different path.

"Remember when I first met you? You hated me!" James laughed.

"Oh yeah," she poked her tongue out at him.

"You soon warmed up to me when I got my claws into you," he said playfully scratching her and making cat noises.

She laughed pushing his hand away.
After five minutes of that kind of play, they reached her apartment doors.
They walked into her apartment, taking off their coats.
Leaving James in the entrance, she put Are You Experienced? on and grabbed a few pre-rolled joints. Walking back over to him, she held one out for him.

"Oh, er, I've never smoked one of these," he said, hesitating to take it from her hand.

"It's ok, just take it, here," she said offering it to him again.

He slowly reached out and took it from her.
She pulled out her lighter, lit up hers, putting his in his mouth, she lit his up too.
He reluctantly took a puff. Breathing out, she asked him:

"How does it suit?"

"It's not what I expected," pausing to take another puff, "but it's really relaxing."

They made their way to the couch giggling, unable to do anything else.

"SOOOOOOO!" James yelled toppling over her.

"Haha, get off!" she laughed trying to push him off.

"Haha. There is no escape!!" he laughed from over her. She giggled as she leaned down to kiss her. She loved it when he kissed her. She tugged his shirt, pulling him down on top of her. His soft sucking slowly moved from her mouth, to her cheek and down to her neck. She played with his hair as he continued, going down lower and lower.....