The Year Before High School

Couples

In 7th grade Lindsey went out with some guy named Mike. (Later I fofund out that the whole thing was a fake.) They were supposedly in love, but I didn’t believe it. He cheated on her, but she kind of saw it coming. Unless I really want to hurt her, I never play that card. She’s also been out with Lenny, basic dark hair and eyes with a normal height and stuff, Dane, tall with dark hair and eyes, and is currently crushing on Stephan, tall with a dark shaved head and dark eyes I think. But I never play those card that much either.

Marialena and Matt started going out December of this year. It’s not a terrible thing that they’re going out; it’s just that neither of them is doing the other any good. He’s trying to make her humble, but that only makes her show off more. She thinks too much of herself. He thinks that he’s on top of the world because he has a girlfriend. But for lives sake, we put up with their “love”.

Morgan is dating a freshman named Bo, short for Bo dean. She started going out with him for, what we all think, is attention. Last year he was diagnosed with leukemia. Right then was when they started going out. So aside from her bitchiness, that’s something she can add to her résumé.

Taylor went out with Stephan in the beginning of the year. She asked him out on a dare and was supposed to break up with him in two weeks. Well they didn’t, neither of them called it off. About two weeks before the actual breakup, Casey pulled me aside and asked if I knew what Taylor did. I relied with a wary no. She then told me that over that past weekend, at Taylor’s house, she sucked Stephan. I never believed it, but I also never told anyone what Casey had said.

As for the rest of us, we just have crushes. I like Nick. And I have no idea who anyone else likes. Well as of now, I know how a few people like. But you’ll find that out later.