Status: Almost here!!

You Are My Sunshine

Seis;

We had spent the rest of the day with the guys, chilling out by the pool, listening to music and ended the day by watching some movies. The next day, my band had to go into the studio to lay down demos.
"All-Time Favorite, Mr. Rocque is ready to see you." The nice secretary said to us as we were waiting in the lobby. He was apparently in a meeting that was running late. As we walked down the Red and White hallway to his office, we ran into the boys of Big Time Rush.
"Fancy meeting you guys here!" Elle smiled.
"I know, right? Gustavo has amazing news for you guys, so be prepared for mind-blowing excitement!" Carlos said. The four boys quickly scurried away. The rest of us looked at each other in confusion and anxiety, so we moved like we've never moved before to Gustavo's office.
"Hi, Mr. Rocque." I said while he was scribbling something down on a piece of paper.
"Take a seat," He said with his same loud voice. We all sat down in the four available chairs he had in front of his desk. "I'm just going to cut to the chase, since you don't have a choice. You'll be working on a duet with Big Time Rush this week," Us four looked at each other with big grins on our face, this is what the big, amazing news was what the boys were so excited about. "Let's quit wasting time and get into the studio." Gustavo yelled at us as he got up out of his seat leading us into a recording booth where Kelly and the boys of Big Time Rush were all sitting.
"Hey, Ladies!" Kelly greeted us. "you all ready?"
"Yeah we are!" Caroline squealed moving closer to Carlos.
"You guys will be doing a cover of an old Frank Sinatra song, Fly Me To The Moon. For the music video, you will be swing dancing, so also this week you'll be learning to swing, got it?" Gustavo said sternly. We all nodded "Then get in there and start practicing." We all quickly scrambled into the room, and put on our headphones while Kelly and Gustavo took their spots on the other side of the soundproof wall. We all began looking through the lyrics, seeing who would be singing what. Being that my group also played instruments, I suspected that I would be in the background, playing guitar, but I was actually singing lead with Kendall on this one.
"Er- Gustavo, can I have a word with you?" I said into the microphone in front of me.
"Make it quick! We're wasting precious time!" He yelled back. I went threw the door once again, and told him that I am not the singer, and Caroline was. He said to not question him, he is the professional, and I am not. I went back into the booth once more where everyone else was warming up their voices.
"Alright! Lets get this show on the road!" Gustavo yelled after about five minutes of rehearsing. In the headset, the background music began playing causing my stomach to gain about a million butterflies.
"Fly Me to the moon, let me play amongst the stars," Kendall began singing. Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand, in other words, baby, kiss me." He smiled down to me, as their was a quick music break.
"Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more," I sang. I could hear the nervousness in my voice. "You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, I love you."
I felt a little less nervous for the next part, since Kendall and I would be singing together, and I had a little more time to breathe for the instrumental break. Trumpets blared, and the piano keys were being hit. This was truly an amazing song, I realized.
"Fill my heart with song Let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, in other words I love...You." We sang together. When the song ended, there was complete silence in the room.
"How was that?" Kendall asked Gustavo obviously.
"Alright. Lyric sounded really nervous. Lets do this until we get it right." Gustavo said hitting a couple buttons on the recording equipment in front of him.
We sang the song for what felt like 3 hours, then we got to go back to the Palm Woods for a break, and by break, Gustavo meant 'Change into work out clothes for dancing.' I quickly put on a piar of gym shorts and an old Cobra Starship shirt and hurried into the lobby so we could grab some lunch with the guys. At sat on one of the comfy chairs for only about 30 seconds, until Kendall came down wearing a pair of blue basketball shorts, and a white V-neck t-shirt.
"Hello Ms. I-Know-How-To-Sing-And-I-Don't-Tell-Anybody-Super-Important." He said with obvious mock disappointment in his voice.
"I'm sorry Kendall. I didn't think I could sing." I laughed. He sat down in a chair next to me.
"I forgive you, for now. But if you ever hide something from your best friend, A.K.A. me, I will be kind of upset," Kendall laughed a little. "In other news though, I was just talking to Carlos, and he's kind of nervous for his date with Caroline."
"That's so sweet, does he need any moral support?" I asked.
"He does want me to go with him," He said, looking at the Vans shoes he was wearing. "would you like to be my date for Friday night?"
"Of course, I would!" I giggled. His face seemed to brighten up and he threw his arms around me, forming a hug.
"I'll be to your room at about 7." He said.
Shortly after, everyone else came down to the lobby, and we went back into our rental S.U.V.. We made a quick pit-stop to McDonalds, and ate on the car ride to Rocque Records. The dancing was very difficult and strenuous. We were working for about 3 hours, until we finally got to go home. The only thing on my mind was Friday Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Happy Hannah
p.s. I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. D:
I now will be having a 'posting schedule' so check my page out for the deets! (: