Status: Complete.

Last Time Around

I don't deserve you...

“Nick.” I whispered. “I think we need to talk. I need closer.”

“Come in, we’ll talk.”

After three hours of talking…I felt like we weren’t any closer to closer than when we started, why? Well because—

“I refuse to let you go. I messed up once and I won’t do it again. I’m in love with you. All I’m asking for is a second chance.” Nick spoke.

“Look, I get that you like me and want to be together, but what happens when I leave to film the movie? Hun? Last time you flipped a shit and told me you never wanted to see me again because you assumed I was unfaithful.” I spoke, anger now lacing my words.

“I know this already. I know I messed up. All I’m asking for is a second chance. I’m in love with you, what part of that don’t you understand?”

“I don’t understand how you could hurt someone that you claim to love, so bad. I want to know why. No, I need to know why.” I was on the verge of tears by now. I just wanted to know why.

“Because, I could never figure out why you chose me you are absolutely perfect and you chose me. It never made any sense what so ever to me. And then he comes and starts saying things, things that just made sense. I was never good enough for you and I knew that, but you were with me anyways. I was always afraid that one day you would wake up and realize you could do so much better than me and what he said made it sound like you had. I’m still not good enough for you. But I love you and if being selfish is what I have to do in order to be with you then I’m willing to be the most selfish person in the world.”

“You’ve got it all wrong.”

“What? Taylor—“

“I’m the one who doesn’t deserve you.” I said shaking my head and looking at my hands that were placed in my lap.

“Well in that case, we should most defiantly be together.” Nick said taking my hands from my lap. “Forever. Marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.