Every Word

fourteen.

I remember the first time you told me you loved me. The most happiest words I'd ever heard. It was almost like music. The words just fled so smoothly and so perfectly. I just wish I could hear it now.

"Could you just try it?" You stuck the chip full of green green paste like dip in my face. "I still can't believe you've never had guacamole." You smiled and move the chip around.

"Natural instinct, never eat anything that looks like green animal droppings." I said making faces at the chip and follow your motions with it in hand.

"It's good, trust me." You smiled and kept it still in front of my mouth. I went for it. I took the whole chip down and even caught a bit of your finger tips. "Ew." You said wiping your fingers off on your pants and laughing at me, "You didn't have to eat it all." You tilt your head at me, "So?"

"It's not gross." I said mouth full and thinking, "But it's not the best tasting thing around." I made a face and laughed with you.

"I love it." You said taking a bit of a new chip. "So what do want to do." You said starting to stand and I pulled you back down. You giggled a little bit as I moved the chips and dip back out of reach.

"I want to stay right here." I said once you were back down with me "Right here with you." I stared into your eyes.

"Right here?" You asked sarcastically showing a faint smile.

"Yeah." I said almost a whisper. It's safe to say I was a little nervous. I never really got use to being alone with you, I always got anxious. "I wanna talk." I said tracing circles into the carpet with my fingers.

"There's nothing much to talk about." You said getting a bored look on your face, happy, but bored.

"How's work?" I asked. Then laughed at how awkward that sounded.

"It's work." You said catching the weirdness. "It helps pay the bills. Provides stuff for me and my mom. It's not always fun, but it pays off." You say trying to smile, but you seemed a little out of place. "Why do bother with me?" You asked, and it stung. "You could be with girls that actually go to your school and you could see them all the time every day. Then you choose the one girl that doesn't go to your school, has a job taking more time aways, and has no money." You ask your eyebrows pulled down in question and maybe even a bit of hurt.

"Because I like you." I said, only, that was an understatement. "You're ten times more cooler, more gorgeous, outstanding, amazing, and better then any girl at my school." I said sitting up. You stayed down and looked at the floor. "And I've told you this too many times, I don't care how much money you have. That's ridiculous to think I care about that." I said softly lifting your chin up with a finger. "And I don't care if what I'm telling you right now," I said in a soft honest tone, "Sounds over dramatic and cheesy because it's true and, god I wish you knew that." I say lightly shaking my head and smiling at you.

"You like me?" You asked.

"Of course." I said thinking about the poor choice of words, like.

"And what if I said I loved you?" You asked. I still had your chin in my hand but you weren't looking at me.

"Then I'd feel ridiculous for being embarrassed from loving you." You looked at me now and smiled.

"I love you." You said smiling, a light in your eyes.

"I love you too." I smiled back and lent down to kiss you.

"You taste like guacamole." You said smiling.

"Good."