Every Word

twenty-four.

It almost seemed like nothing ever happened. You were back to your normal self and I have to say it was a little confusing. One day you seem as if you know some dark evil secret that would end the world if you let anyone know. Then the next day, you're all happy and free. You were smiling non-stop again and when you looked at me it seemed like you were really truly happy with your life. Now, I'm not complaining, I was just really... lost.

"Some times I feel like winter never ends here." You said smiling as we walked through the park once again.

"Well, we get about three months of sun." I said smiling at my sarcasm.

"Oh I know, but I do love the snow. Especially right now." We both looked around at the ground just barely covered in snow. "I love how the ground looks when the snow stays light. And how you can hardly see the ground, though there's really not much of anything there."

Thinking about what you'd said made me look at the ground and really notice the snow. You were right. There's really nothing there. Though it still covers the ground. I watch the warmth from foot prints spread through out the snow even though it hadn't been touched. Then the snow turns into puddles.

"You alright?" You asked squeezing my hand interrupting my thoughts.

"Just thinking. Yes." I laugh lightly and pull you in closer to me as we leave the park to go to the grocery store for you to start you shift at the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler chapter. I felt as if you readers needed an update so I give you this. I'm having a bit of writers block so, bare with me?