Assurance

1/1

"Dad," I said throwing a football at him. I didn't even like football, or any of the other sports I played for him. I just did it because he said that makes me a man, worthy of his son.

"Yes?" My dad asked catching the football and throwing it back.

"Stop throwing that in the house!" My mom called, from the kitchen.

I dropped the ball, immediately. I took a breath. "Dad..." He waited. "I'm gay."

He started laughing. "Your funny Jack," He stated

"Yeah, only problem is I'm not kidding," I said rubbing my arm.

"Then get your ass the hell out of my house!" He screamed.

My dad was a homophobic. We were in debt at one time because he kept paying for people to kill gays...

"Go to hell!" I screamed as I threw my red Jack Purcell converses and a Boondock Saints hoodie on.

I headed towards the nearest club. Some say I'm addicting to drinking and partying. I just say I have a bad life and need a way to make the pain go away.

Some way along the walk I started crying, and couldn't stop.

I walked into the club and everyone greeted me, since I was here a lot. I blocked them all out, wasn't in the mood for talking.

I walked straight up to the bar, automatically. As if I was a robot, that was programmed to.

I handed the bar tender all I had on me, which happened to be a 100 dollar bill. "This is for all night. I will end up drinking that much."

"What's wrong?" The guy asked.

I looked up at him and my dick got hard. Sexy guy! He must have been new, because I would have remember seeing that face. "Nothing," I said trying to stop crying.

"Don't lie to me," He growled.

I laughed. "My dad hates me because I'm gay," I whispered.

"Well that haters shouldn't hate you, you seem amazing,"

"Nu uh, gays suck," I said looking down.

"No they don't,"

"Prove it," I said, smartly.

So, he did. He pulled me forward by my shirt and passionately kissed me over the counter. When he stopped, I caught my breath, "Woah."

Before I knew it he was next to me, he grabbed my hand and led me to a door behind the counter. He picked me up in his arms, and damn was he bulk and strong. He kissed my forehead then opened the door. He threw me on to a bed. I looked around, and it looked like a bedroom.

"Do you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah, my family kicked me out because I'm gay," He said getting on top of me and kissing my lips slowly. I pushed his head back, and kissed him more. I licked all over his top lip as he licked my bottom. I looked into his eyes, and they looked like a models, smiling. I stopped licking his lips, as he did mine. Our tongues entered each others mouth, and we kissed like that for a while.

He stopped kissing me and I whined. He giggled at me and took off his shirt then mine. He kissed my lips, then my neck, then my chest, and continued down. The sensation made my body shiver, and my dick get even harder then it already was.

Once he got to my pants he unbuttoned then with his teeth. Wow was he a talented boy. Roughly, he took off my pants,making my dick go crazy and twitch. He kissed my dick, though I still had my underwear on.

"Damn it, you take forever," I said snatching off my underwear. As soon as I laid back down he began to nipple on the edge of my cock. It felt so good and I yanked at his hair. He entered my dick into his mouth, my whole dick.

"Deep throat!" I yelled, smiling.

He started sucking and I grunted.

"That grunt gives you a punishment, turn around," He commanded.

I listened and he entered his dick into my ass. Oh, how good that felt. It felt good for him to because I heard some grunting.
****
He laid down next to me and said, "I told you gays don't suck."