Then It Led to Hollywood and Vine

Chapter 1

Ten months. That’s how long it’s been since we finished filming Camp Rock 2. About nine months ago was when Joe and I broke up. I can tell you a lot has changed since then.

For starters, my uncle and now-aunt married about a month after Joe and I broke up. I served as Maid of Honor as planned, and a person my uncle works with was the best man, instead of Joe. After they married they went on a honeymoon, and I wasn’t too shocked when a month later Sarah discovered that she was pregnant. So, as of right now, she is six months along.

I didn’t waste my time with moving out of my uncle’s house. As soon as they had left for their honeymoon, I moved my belongings into my new apartment. It wasn’t too big: two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen; but that was all I needed right now. Before you start thinking that may be big, consider the fact I only have half the space. Considering I have a roommate, going by the name of Anne. Remember her?

Anyway, back to the present. I am currently at the Camp Rock 2 premiere, which is why I mentioned it at the beginning. They didn’t take their time in releasing it; usually movies are filmed at least a year before. But I think that’s because people were anxious to see it, and it was close to being a year anyhow. I completely forgot I was even in it, seeing with all the Joe drama; but then I remembered once I received the invite for the premiere.

I didn’t even think about how famous this would make me.

I was currently walking down the movie carpet with Anne, seeing as I received two tickets: one for me and another for a guest. She was the only person I could think of to bring, so I did.

“Sophia!” One of the many photographers exclaimed, taking pictures. I posed for them, knowing that I was supposed to do that. For my outfit I chose a light yellow dress that was strapless and went to my knees. It was frilled at the bottom, and had sequins at the top. I wore matching jewelry and strapped silver heels. Anne wore a somewhat-similar number, except it was multi-colored with red, yellow, green, blue, and white. It was a little more low cut with almond-like sequins at the top, and more frill on the bottom.

Anne and I, when motioned, walked over to an interviewer.

“Hello Sophia,” the woman said, as if she knew me. “You look fabulous tonight.”

“Thank you,” I said, a little quietly. I was still trying to figure out why she was talking to me. It’s not like I was that important.

“Who’s this?” She asked next, motioning to Anne. I smiled, while Anne gave her a look.

“This is my best friend, Anne,” I answered. “Since she’s my best friend, I figured I should bring her with me tonight.”

“Aw, well that’s nice,” she said, as if she actually cared. “So, you play Nick Jonas’ love interest in the movie. Do you happen to have a romance with him, or any of the brothers, in real life?”

It took me a second longer to answer this, because I honestly didn’t expect her to ask that. It’s like she knew or something. Instead of telling the truth, which probably would have gotten me in trouble, I went with the lie.

“We’re all good acquaintances since we worked on the movie together,” I said, refusing to use the word friend. “Other than that, though, there’s nothing going on between me and any of them. There never was and I’m almost positive there never will be.”

After that, the reporter pretty much just rapped up the interview, and told me congratulations for being in the movie.

Anne didn’t say anything about my answer to the question any time after that. Mainly because she understood that I wanted to get over it.

I didn’t even pay attention to anyone around us as Anne and I walked into the theater, and sat in the appropriate seats. I didn’t even bother to look to the left of me, not really thinking about who would be sitting in the seat next to me. I didn’t pay attention to anything, until I looked at the seat to the right of me, where Anne was sitting. I was going to start a conversation with her, but then noticed her eyes widen as the person sitting to the left of me sat in the seat. I didn’t think much of it, but then I got a dropping feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

Right before the movie started, I finally turned to look and see who Anne was staring at. Realization dawned on my face.

Sitting next to me happened to be none other than Joe. Unfortunately, when I turned to look at him, I noticed he was staring right back at me.

See, I told you this story would be far from over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's the first chapter! I hope I didn't lose too many of you. :) I decided to post in celebration of the beautiful background that is now finished. Huge thanks and shout-out to Chasing Stars, for making it and putting up with me all this time. :) I just love it and I thank you again for making it. :)
I'd like to also thank Chsing Stars for commenting already, as well as NICKnEMMA4ever. :) I didn't evne have the first chapter of this posted and you two already commented, so I thank you. :)
As for the chapter, what do you think? Good starting point, or not? I'm willing to listen to all thoughts, good or bad. I'd also love if you would let me know if you're still reading. I'm not sure if the subscribers I have so far are the new ones or the old ones. It's fine either way, I just want to know who's reading. So, let me know. I feel like... hm, five comments? Yep, that'll work, at least five comments and I'll post the next chapter. It seems fair enough, seeing as I have more then ten subscribers. After this chapter, I won't require a certain amount. I just want a certain amount since the sequel is just starting.
Okay, I'm rambling now. If you can't think of what to leave in a comment, I'll give you some topics of discussion. First, who has seen or wants to see The Last Song? I did, even though I'm not too much of a Miley fan. I thought it was good. Hm... oh! How about this: since this chapter is at the Camp Rock 2 premiere, how many of you are excited to see it premiere on tv? I know I am. :)
Okay, so this author's note is probably longer than the chapter, but oh well. Let me know your thoughts on this beginning, and let me know if you're still reading or not. Five or more comments will get you the next chapter! :)