Status: Back, and updating weekly!

Materialize

The Great Witch

A ray of sunlight beamed through my bedroom window, making the designs on my wall pop out. I kicked the cowboy sheets off of my small body, and swung my legs over the side of my single bed. The hardwood floor was cold against my bare feet.

“Mommy?” No reply. “Mommy!” My little voice screamed, echoing through the large house. I huffed and walked to my bedroom door, yanking it open. I looked down the hall, wondering where she was.
I stomped down the hall and stopped once I reached the third door on the left. I pushed open the door, revealing a bathtub, a toilet and a sink. I shrugged and kept going until I reached the stairs. I descended the stairs slowly, being careful not to trip. Jazz music drifted through the air.

I heard a familiar voice coming from the kitchen. “Bobby, sit down!” Bobby was my older brother, older by three whole years. I entered the kitchen to see my mother standing in front of the stove, stirring pasta. Bobby was standing on a chair, giggling. Wouldn’t he know not to be such an idiot by the age of ten?

I stomped passed them and into the living room where my father sat, smoking a pipe. I sat by his feet, playing with his slippers. He smiles at me with a fatherly smile and I miss him so much more. But, his smile falters once a scream echoes through the walls.

A tall girl with long blonde hair runs down the stairs, and as soon as I see her, my sister, I stand up and run to hug her. But I stop once I see the red liquid splashed all over her torso.

“Th-There’s a witch in my closet, mummy!” Her eyes were wide with panic.

“Don’t be so silly, Lisa.” My mother’s laugh made me cringe.

“Where’d the blood come from?” My father’s hand grasped my shoulder.

“She vomited blood all over me!” Her breath came out fast, frantic.

“Let’s go search for the witch, Eli!” Bobby grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs.

“Be careful, you two.” My mother sounded too happy.

We ran down the hallway, stopping at the second door on the right. Bobby opened the door slowly. Her room was a normal teenage girls room. Floral wallpaper decorated all four walls, posters of the B-52s, The Bangles, Blondie, and Paul McCartney hung upon her walls. Her closet door was open, so we crept closer.

The closet was dark, too dark. The light switch was on the back wall. Who would put a light switch back there?

Bobby stepped in the closet, reaching for the light switch. He turned the light on, and turned around to face me, smiling.

“There’s nothing here.” He said, sounding a bit disappointed. I looked up suddenly, seeing a grown woman clutching to the ceiling positioned like a spider. Her smile was wicked.

“Bobby, no!” The door slammed shut and I heard a terrifying scream. I pulled on the door handle, but it wouldn’t budge. I ran out of the room, roaches scattered all over the hallway. I ran to the stairs, screaming for my mother. I ran down the stairs, and into the kitchen. What I saw there, I would never forget.

My mother was on her knees in front of the oven, face shoved into the pit of fire. My father’s pipe was lodged into his eye socket, neck broken, laying in a heap on the floor.

My sister’s bloody figure stood in the kitchen doorway. Sobs erupted through her body.

“Eli? Take my hand.” She raised her hand, palm out. I took her large, bloody hand in mine and
walked out the front door with her by my side.

We reached the front lawn when she fell to her knees, and bowed her head. Her spine looked as if it would pop out of her skin at any moment. Her skin grew paler, her hair falling out in clumps. She raised her head; her cheek bones were far more visible, making her eye sockets seem sunken in. She was all skin and bones.

I opened my mouth to scream in horror, but a hand dug into my mouth grasping my bottom jaw. Another hand curled around my front teeth, pulling my jaws apart.

I jumped out of my chair, screaming. My body hit the floor with a loud thump.

“Ow.” I groaned, my face pressed to the wood floors.

I pushed my self up off of the floor and shuffled my feet, heading to the kitchen. After another dream like that, I needed some hard liquor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, my lovelies.
Here's another one.
I'd enjoy some feedback ;D

Comment/Subscribe