Status: Active. Comments are good for a writer's heart!

Under The Light Of The Moon

Visitors

Image

"Jack. " Shake. "Jack." Shake. "Jackie" Shake. "Jackie." Shake. "Jackie." Shake. "Damn it, Jackie, wake up!!!!!!!" SHAKE!

I pushed whatever was shaking me and curled up into the blankets. I didn't want to wake up. If I did I'd have to face Benjamin and Jazon and maybe even Regina if Ben didn't give me any good information. Oh...Please Goddess let him give me what i wanted. There was no way in hell would I like facing Regina. We;d fight and I'd get myself killed! That wasn't going to solve anything. Nothing at all...

"Jackie, Arcane is home."

I opened my eyes, a smile spreading across my face. Arcane was back! Yes! Now I didn't have to deal with Benjamin! Plus, I did miss him...Sort of. Well, he was my brother. Of course I did.

Jace was standing over me, a displeased expression on his face. He had his blonde hair slicked back and was dressed in a white button down shirt and pitch black jeans with matching dress shoes. He looked professional.

"You're wearing that to see my brother," I asked, the disbelief clear in my tone of voice. Jace and Arcane were good friends. There was no reason to dress up. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I wanted to go back to sleep but I was willing to bet that Jace wouldn't let me.

Jace leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Good morning, love. And to answer your question, no. I'm dressed up like this to see Thomas. "

"Wait...Thomas? You're going to see him again?" He just went to visit two days ago! He cant leave me so soon!

Jace shook his head. "No. He's coming here. And no, Arcane isn't back yet."

I ignored the fact that I was tricked and sprang from the bed. "What?! Why is he coming here? Arcane is gone, too!" Jace should know better. No one dominant or powerful could come near Arcane's properties while he was gone. That was his number one rule!

Jace rested his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry; I called and asked. Thomas is very interested in meeting you, Jack."

"Huh? Why?" I thought Thomas didn't like me. But I wasn't the one who was starting the Crimson Trade again. Whatever, though. The feelings were mutual.

Jace sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap, rubbing my back. " I told him i wouldn't give you up, Jackie. We fought and I...won? I don't know if thats what you would call it, but he gave in on one condition. He wants to meet you to see if you are 'good enough.'"

"And when is he coming?" I was still a bit unsure but if Arcane said it was fine, then I'll agree to it as well. Besides, I get to keep Jace now!!

Jace glanced at his plantnum gold watch( it was a presant from me!). "In a few minutes."

I jumped up from his lap. "Damn, I've got to get ready!"

"I tried waking you up."

"Shut up," I joked, sticking my tongue out at him and went to get dressed. A pillow hit my back on the way out and i smiled. Yeah, i loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated :D It summer so I'll have more updates! I posted pictures up for the characters. Thomas looks a bit feminine but oh well.