Status: on hold till Summer some time

Raising Vengeance

The morning before

Have you ever felt so happy that you can't believe it's real. Your thinking it's a dream and you never want to wake up, but in the end it doesn't matter because your awake anyways, well...that's how I feel right now at this very moment as I laid next to my husband of four weeks.

I couldn't help but let out a giggle as my husband wrapped his big, muscular, tattooed arm around my thin and petite body and nuzzled the side of my neck.

"Morning Mrs. Baker" he whispered into my ear.

I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth.

"Morning Mr. Baker" I whispered back.

"What do you want to do today" he asked me as he started to run his hand up and down my side.

"I don't know, how about a repeat of last night" I asked him and caught his lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

I smiled as I heard Zacky moan and crawled on top of me.

I just started to move my hands though his messy black hair when my cell phone started to blast I wanna fuck a dog in the ass by Blink-182, signaling that I'm getting a call.

"You seriously used that as your ring tone" Zacky asked as he tried not to laught.

"I told you I'd use it" I told him and grabbed my phone.

"Hello"

"Hey Lynn, stop fucking Zacky and come to the mall with me" my best friend Maria's voice said from the other side of the phone.

"I was not fucking him"

"You weren't" she asked.

"No, but I was about to" I said and smiled as I heard her start complaining about how grosse that was.

"Any way, get ready and come to the mall with me"

"Fine I'll go to the mall with you. When are you going to pick me up" I asked as I pushed Zacky off of me and got out of bed.

"Um, twenty minutes"

"Great I'll see you then" I said and hung up.

"Who was that" Zacky asked me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That was Maria. She wants to go to go to the mall" I told him as I got out of his grasp and grabbed a random shirt that was on the floor and put it on.

"Sounds fun. I guess I'll hang out with the guys" Zacky said as he started to get dressed himself.

Once I was fully dressed I pocketed my phone and left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story will pick up in a chaptor or two. Please leave me a comment.

outfit
house