Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

I'm sick of it here in my hell hole. I didn't belong here. I was going insane. Fourteen year of my life was lost to the states. I was a stranger in my own skin. Everyone here doesn't get that I'm unhappy, I was since I was five and I still am.

I stormed out of my room and into my mom's study.

"Mother." I stated.

"Yes Emily Lynn?" she asked, looking at me shocked that I just busted through the doors like a manic.

"I'm moving back to Germany to live with dad." I stated.

"Emily.. I don't think that would be best. You are a mommy's girl. Not daddy's. I simply do not agree-"

I interupted her.

"I don't care if you agree or not. I'm going back. Dad sent me a ticket, I'm packed. I'm going. End of story, I love you. See you whenever." I said, walking out letting the doors shut.

"Emily Lynn! Come back here!" she shouted. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I packed my car this morning. I got in and drove to the airport.

~ Airport ~

I walked over to the attendent and handed her my ticket and passport. She nodded me on. I got on the plane and sat down in my seat.

I can't wait to be home. I've been once since my horrible mother made me move here. I was so happy I could cry.

I smiled weakly to myself as memories of Tom and me came back to my mind. I could still hear his voice calling my name and seeing his face when mom took me away.

I zoned out hearing him yell my name.

"EMILY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story with Kelsey! :D go us! Comment please