Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

"Pay up Kaulitz. All of it." I smirked.

Tom groaned. "Em, please."

"Nope. You made me full fill my bet. Now your turn." I smirked.

He walked upstairs, whining with each steps he took. My smirk grew wider and I got out my camera. This is going to be so funny! I'm glad we made that bet before hand. Tom just thought I haven't played video games while I was gone.

I heard clicking across the wood floors upstairs.

"Bill! Come in here! You don't wanna miss this!" I called.

Bill ran in.

"ohh what what what!?" he grinned.

"sit down and shut up and you'll see." I grinned.

A few minutes later, Tom walked downstairs in stilettos, a mini skirt and tube top. When Bill and I saw him we both fell out laughing and I took pictures.

Tom whined.

"There's a draft in a bad place!"

"wow Tom. I think I'm jealous. You have some nice legs." I teased.

He stuck his tongue out at me while Bill and I keeled over laughing.

"Oh wait. I'm suppose to say something Tom would say if it was me." I smirked.

"Bring it on. You're not sleeping with me til I get my money." he teased.

"Honey, I'll be so good, you won't charge me. " I winked.

Bill laughed and Tom smirked.

"Want to tease that theory?" he played with his lip ring.

I purred at him..

"Maybe. Going to keep the skirt and heels on?" I smirked.

He took off the heels and ran at me. I ran out the kitchen door into the back yard and he was right behind me. I laughed and ran faster thru their huge backyard. Don't let him catch me. He's going to probably make me wear a ridiculous outfit now. It's going to be so worth it to see Tom Kaulitz in a mini skirt and heels!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wouldn't Tom look good in a skirt? xDDDD Comment please :)

~Meggie~