Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

I chased Emily then caught up to her, picking her up by her waist and spun her around. She started laughing. I turned her around and held her bridal style.

"What was that about me in the skirt and heels?" I smirked.

"Oh nothing. You just look like a ten dollar hooker, about to go to work." Emily smirked back.

"You're in no place to insult missy. I could throw you in the pool or lock you in a closet." I teased.

"But you wouldn't do those things because you love me." she grinned.

"I do love you. That's why I'm going to do this."

I walked over to the pool. Emily tried wiggling out my grasp but I held on tighter, knowing the water would be somewhat cold but not too cold.

"Tomi!" she whined, clinging to me.

"Yes, Emmie?" I smiled.

"Don't! It's too cold for that! Please?" she pouted and gave me her puppy eyes.

"Em don't!" I whined.

I can't resist her cute little pout with those bright shimmering eyes. It was just too adorable!

"Best two out of three?" I grinned.

"What's the bet?" Emily giggled.

I smirked.

"If you lose, you have to wear clothes that I pick out for you for a whole month."

"No skirts when it's snowing unless I have leggings and no heels when it snows! And if you lose you have to wear what I pick out for you." she said.

"Deal."

We shook on it then I set her down and we ran inside to see who would win this one! I'm telling you right now. It won't be me wearing the skirt this time!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda sucky, I know. But I've got a good idea coming up so be patient :) Comment please!

~Meggie~