Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

Lately my free days left me to sitting under this tree day dreaming about when I was a kid. I could almost see us running through this field. Her joyful laughter, her bright smile, the sun shining in her blond hair, her eyes lighting up when she saw me coming up the path. Where is she? Where is my angel? For she was so very much like an angel. I used to watch for the wings to grow from her back. I was surprised they never did. That was a long time ago though, fourteen years. She would be nineteen now, right? That is what her father said last time I visited. I’ve seen pictures; she is as beautiful as the sky. Bill thought I was going insane. He doesn’t realize she was the best friend I wish I could keep forever. I sighed and I picked myself up off the ground starting down the street. I wonder if she’s grown wings yet. I was almost too where my feet where taking me. I felt something good was going to happen. It was a great feeling I haven’t had in a while. I felt invincible. I stopped in front of a doorway. I was familiar with this place; it was where Emily’s father lived. I knocked on the door and waited looking at my shoes. The door creaked open.
“Hello?” A voice spoke questionably. A woman's voice, who would be here with Em's dad? I looked to see. A blond woman, she was beautiful. I waved one hand at her.
"Hi." Her face a familiar memory, her voice was not. Her accent lost somewhere in her past life. I couldn’t help, but stare at the magical face words could never describe. She waves back confused look upon her face. She didn’t know what to do about me.
“Honey, who’s at the door?” Her father came to the door finding her in front of me, with me awe struck and speechless. He chuckled with his deep tone. “Hello, Tom. I see you’ve learned Emily is back in Germany! I was so happy when she told me she wanted to come back!” I looked at Emily; she was gazing at the sky if trying to remember something.
“Emily?” I asked, she broke out of her daze and suddenly tackled me to the ground.
“Tom! Tom Kaulitz!” She enthused. I grinned; I liked the way her body felt lying on top of mine. It was nice.
“Emily! Mein Engel!” I followed; she put my face in her hands.
“I barely realized who you where! You look so different! Your hair, it’s so long!” She smiled at me, “You are no longer small. You are a man!” I laughed for a second.
“Thank you and you are not small either. You’ve grown more and more beautiful through the years, I didn’t believe it could be possible, but you’ve got it. You, Em are a woman.” I laughed again she laughed with me then suddenly she noticed she was on me.
“Oh, oh I’m sorry! I must have squished you, I am sorry.” She panicked; scrambling to her feet. I got up after her.
“No I was fine. I enjoyed it.” I replied; my chest felt alone without her on it. “Bill wouldn’t believe you’re back!”
“Then show him I am here.” She mused suddenly picking up a slight accent. “It is coming back the German fever accent!” She giggled and smiled. I took her hand and started toward my house.
“So what have you been doing in America?” I questioned; I’m curious about her life away. Was she taken by someone? That was my big question.
“I was schooled and took dance, ballet for a while, but I got bored. I learned all sorts of things. I never forgot my true home though. I missed everyone here very much. My mom didn’t want me to have any fun. She only allowed me to do certain things and listen to certain things. I had nothing to do so I came back. How was life here?” She explained.
“I wasn’t around much actually. Bill and I and some friends have a band we travelled a lot. We are very popular, I guess. We’ve been in and out of the country. I always enjoyed my time at home though. I always thought of you. I wondered how you where.” I answered with my story; finishing before we got to the door. I let us in and spoke up. “Bill, you’ll never guess whose back in the country?!?”
“Emily, you’ve said it all before, but it’s just your imagination.” He came into the room.
“It is not his imagination, Bill. I’m very real.” Emily told him touching his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :) It’s nice to see you reading Meggie and my story. It shall amaze you! If you comment you’ll be my new best friend and I could possibly write more for you? It’s a nice offer. Subscribe and Comment they’ll make me happy! When I’m happy no one gets hurt (except myself sometimes, but that’s my own fault).
Am I doing a descent job writing as a guy? I’m not used to trying to figure out what they’d think. I can’t read their minds or even be told what they think.
It will be Meggie’s turn next! She is amazing! :P Jealousy pounds though your veins when I say her name! Wow, I’m weird. Anyway comment or I’ll eat the cookies!
<3 x10000000 Kelsey